Emotiva SE12 Overview
If you want the absolute best in sound quality, no system is complete without a high-quality subwoofer. Emotiva Airmotiv Subwoofers are designed to sound great with both music and movies. They combine the raw power necessary to reproduce the sound of a rocket taking off, or the roar of a speeding locomotive, with the precision and finesse you need to hear the subtlest details in a complex bass line.
The SE12 Flex Subwoofer is the newest member of our family of Airmotiv subwoofers. The Airmotiv SE8 and the new Airmotiv SE12 share identical features, but the SE12 is somewhat larger, delivers more power, and has a frequency response that extends lower, allowing even more authority at the lowest frequencies. Each Airmotiv sub includes a downward-firing heavy-duty high excursion powered bass driver, a front-mounted performance-matched high excursion passive radiator, and a powerful audiophile quality amplifier. The cabinets on our Airmotiv Flex subwoofers are crafted of heavily braced acoustically inert MDF, with integral shock-absorbing feet, and a durable yet attractive textured vinyl coating. The understated design aesthetic includes an attractive removable sculpted fabric grill and blends well with almost any decor. All of the controls and connections are located conveniently out of sight on the rear panel.
In addition to excellent sound quality, incredible value, and a compact footprint, the Airmotiv SE12 features exceptionally versatile and flexible configuration options. The Airmotiv SE12 can be connected to the LFE output on a home theater preamp/processor or AVR, to the line outputs on a preamp, or directly to the speaker outputs of an AVR or stereo receiver that doesn’t include a separate subwoofer output. Thanks to the Airmotiv SE12’s built-in precision electronic crossover it can be used to upgrade virtually any two-channel stereo preamp or DAC with an external amplifier into a fully active 2.1 system. Rear panel controls for Level, Phase, High/Low Crossover Frequency, and Turn-On Mode allow you to configure the SE12 to blend smoothly with any system.
Emotiva SE12 Features
Powerful, compact subwoofer for all types of two-channel home theater systems.
Emotiva SE12 is a high-performance subwoofer that can be configured to blend seamlessly into any audio system. It has both speaker-level and line-level inputs for maximum flexibility and compatibility, as well as rear panel controls for Level, Phase, High/Low Crossover Frequencies, and Turn-On Mode. An efficient Class-D amplifier delivers 200 watts RMS and 400 watts peak to drive the SE12 to satisfy listening levels, with an effective transparent audio limiter to prevent overdrive.
The SE12 has a heavy, acoustically inert, internally braced MDF cabinet covered on all sides with attractive yet durable textured vinyl. It also features integral feet with non-slip decoupling pads to protect delicate floors and keep them firmly in place.
Emotiva SE12 Specifications
|Amplifier:||200 Watt RMS, 400 watts peak. Cool running, audiophile quality, high-efficiency Class D amplifier.|
|Protection:||Acoustically transparent limiter.|
|Frequency response:||28 Hz - 200 Hz (+/- 3 dB).|
|Weight:||46 lbs unboxed. 50 lbs boxed.|
|Feet:||Permanently attached feet with anti-slip rubber pads.|
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.