Episode SIG-36-IW Overview
A woofer is responsible for producing low sounds such as heart-thumping bass effects and beats. It works in conjunction with tweeters to create a full-frequency spectrum that can produce music and voice. A woofer vibrates to reproduce sound waves in response to an alternating current passed through its voice coil.
Each Signature by Episode architectural speaker features Push Lock by Swarm technology, a one-step installation process that allows you to secure the speakers in the ceiling with a single press of a button for the fastest installation on the market. The in-ceiling and in-wall speakers are also compatible with Episode’s cradle, which eliminates the need for tools and prevents damage while installing the drywall or other finishes.
The forward-set polypropylene woofer provides impeccable clarity and punchy bass while the adjustable tweeter delivers direct sound for immersive experiences custom to each application.
Episode SIG-36-IW Features
A tweeter is a speaker component that creates high-frequency sounds. This means that it reproduces audio frequencies that are above the range of human hearing, which is around 20 kilohertz (Hz).
Tweeters typically use small diaphragms that vibrate to produce sound. They also have a voice coil that converts electrical signals into acoustical waves.
These elements are joined to a cylinder-shaped former and then to a dome. The curved dome is designed to move with the soundwaves produced by the magnet and voice coil. The material the tweeter dome is made of will affect how it sounds, though. For example, aluminum cones generally have a more aggressive tone, while titanium domes have a neutral sound. Regardless of the material, the dome should be stiff to avoid distortion.
The polypropylene woofer and titanium tweeter deliver exceptional audio clarity for an immersive listening experience at a pocket-friendly price. With a flat frequency response and wide dispersion, these in-wall speakers provide high-performance sound for any installation.
Time-frequency features extend the frequency domain to nonstationary signals. Those features estimate the energy at specific frequencies of the signal using the Plotkin and Swamy operators and Teager's operators. They have been used in several applications, such as the characterization of the fluctuation of the center of pressure in static posturography and the identification of peaks for the estimation of fetal heart rate from phonocardiographic signals .
Similar to AP, fuzzy entropy (FE) uses the same computation but instead of assigning zero or one to the distance between windows, a continuous function is evaluated. This improves the sensitivity of the algorithm and avoids threshold bias.
Episode SIG-36-IW Specifications
|Connector Type||Gold-plated push terminals|
|Frequency Response||43 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Crossover Frequency||2.6 kHz|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohm|
|Power Peak||130 Watts|
|Tweeter||1" Adjustable silk dome tweeter|
|Woofer||6" Injection-molded polypropylene cone woofer|
|Mounting||Mounting Depth: 3.7"
Mounting Depth w/ Enclosure: 3.8"
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Finished Dimension w/ Grill: 8.9" x 13"|
|Cutout Diameter||7.6" x 11.7"|
|Dog Ear Clamping Range||3/8" to double 1/2" substrate|
|Optimal Air Volume Behind Speaker||15 ~ 20 Liters|
|Listening Angle||100? x 90? (Horizontal x Vertical)|
You may also like
Learn with AV KartDive In
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.