Lyngdorf Audio CD-2 Overview
Developed with the experience gained from multiple-award-winning Lyngdorf Audio digital amplifiers and CD players, this player is one of the best sounding pure audio CD players on the market. The CD-2 is designed for audio only, and for this reason, using a pure audio drive is both simpler and better. All multi-format drives are based on video designs and clocks, and the audio output is then re-sampled (uncontrolled) to audio output clocks. Many choose to optimize the clock on the drive itself, but no matter what you do, ground potentials are difficult to control and the engine control board is noise-inducing.
Lyngdorf Audio is a well known brand that has gained international recognition for its products that are designed to deliver a high quality and uncompromising audio performance. Their amplifiers and processors are built with patented RoomPerfect(tm) and digital signal processing that takes care of room acoustics, delivering a sound that will work perfectly in any living room.
The CD-2 is a digital player that has been designed to deliver the highest audio quality possible, with the experience that Lyngdorf has gained from producing multiple award winning digital amplifiers and CD players. This is the result of using the latest in digital amplification and signal processing technology.
Lyngdorf Audio CD-2 Features
It features an audio-optimized upsampling Compact Disc Player with a Low Jitter Clock and a High-Performance DAC section. The DAC section uses a Wolfson WM8740 chip that provides exceptional resolution and is controlled with a very low jitter clock, ensuring a clean and accurate digital signal.
Upsampling to 24/192 is also a feature of the Lyngdorf CD-2, enabling it to play a wide variety of high-resolution audio files. This can be a significant benefit to audio enthusiasts looking to improve their sound, particularly those that are using their computers to convert and transfer audio files.
The DAC of the CD-2 is extremely well regulated and is filtered and decoupled to provide low noise and low impedance supply to the digital circuitry. Four independent secondary windings on the transformer have been used to ensure that the analog and digital supply is kept separate, minimizing any digital noise in the analog circuit.
In addition to this, the power supply of the CD-2 is also highly regulated and filtered to ensure that the output of the CD-2 is of extremely low noise and low impedance. It uses Holmgren transformer technology, a high-quality regulated power supply that is extremely efficient and has very low noise, allowing the CD-2 to operate in low-power environments with low impedance.
This makes the CD-2 ideal for listening to music at home, in a smaller environment, or even when you are traveling. The sound is transparent, clean, and clear which means that you can hear the detail that makes the music so special.
Lyngdorf Audio CD-2 Specifications
|Outputs:||1 x Coaxial Digital (galvanic isolated), 1 x Optical Digital, 1 x Analog Single Ended RCA, 1 x Analog Balanced XLR|
|Frequency Response:||20 – 20k Hz, +/- 0.02dB|
|Sample Rates:||44.1kHz,16 bit, 48/96/192kHz,24 bit|
|Dimensions HxWxD:||5.8 x 45.0 x 37.5 cm*, 2.3 x 17.7 x 14.8 in*, *incl front knob and connectors|
|Finish:||Anodized aluminum, matte black|
|Weight:||6.1 kg, 13.5 lb|
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.