Consult with Experts
Lyngdorf Audio D-500 Centre Overview
The Danish loudspeaker innovator Lyngdorf Audio has just launched a new range of custom installation speakers designed to suit a variety of different installations. The new D-500, D-5, and BW-20 base models are all designed for modern living rooms ranging from in-wall speakers next to a TV up to the largest home cinemas.
The D-500 is a full-range in-wall speaker with 2 passive woofers that complement the midrange and tweeter. This design allows it to reach below 50Hz without a subwoofer, making it ideal for systems with small or medium-sized rooms.
Using the microphone that comes with the amplifier, you can measure the listening room and then set up the speakers accordingly. The built-in RoomPerfect acoustic correction system ensures that the speakers and woofers are aligned perfectly and that the sound is optimized for the room.
Lyngdorf Audio D-500 Centre Features
The D speakers bring Lyngdorf Audio sound quality to the custom installation speaker market. After the successful introduction of Lyngdorf loudspeakers for modern living rooms, ranging from the MH and FR on-wall speakers and BW boundary woofers to the CS-1 cabinet speaker, the Lyngdorf D series expands the company’s range with in-wall and in-ceiling speakers for stereo and multichannel installations.
D stands for discreet – all models are designed as installation speakers for discreet in-wall or in-ceiling integration, featuring a wall-fixing mechanism with mounting legs. All models also come with their own loudspeaker enclosure, making system planning and the actual installation as easy as possible, with no after-market backbox or closed wall cavity required. This also ensures that the sound performance is always defined and consistent, depending less on the wall construction and the available space behind the
Lyngdorf Audio D-500 Centre Specifications
|Model:||Lyngdorf D-500 Centre|
|Description:||2-way speaker with 2 passive woofers|
|Tweeter:||28 mm / 1,1” soft dome|
|Midrange driver:||175 mm, 38 mm voice coil, aluminum cone, vented magnet|
|Passive woofer:||2 x 175 mm, aluminum cones|
|Enclosure:||Closed compound cabinet|
|Frequency range:||50 – 22.000 Hz (-3 dB)|
|Nominal Impedance:||4 Ohm|
|Sensitivity:||88 dB (2.83V/1m)|
|Power handling:||100 W (IEC)|
You may also like
Learn with AV KartDive In
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.
If we still haven't answered your question, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.