Magnat Monitor Active 2000 Overview
Magnat Monitor Active 2000 is a stereo hi-fi system with Bluetooth and an integrated phono preamplifier. This unit has a very compact and elegant design, making it ideal for both home and office applications. It is capable of producing 35 watts per channel and comes with a 3.5 mm stereo mini jack for connecting streaming devices.
The Magnat Monitor Active 2000 has a two-way bass reflex system, a 25 mm soft dome tweeter, and a 125 mm mid-bass driver. The subwoofer is covered with a silk-matt black-lacquered baffle. In addition, the unit features a paper membrane, a low-vibration coated paper cone, and a distortion-optimized magnet system. There is also a rounded reflex port for improved performance. All of these elements make for a dynamic sound.
The speaker is made up of a sturdy MDF enclosure and has resonance-damping rubber feet. An LED status indicator on the front indicates the operating state of the speaker.
A removable loudspeaker grill is available to add a bit of style. The active speaker can be placed anywhere in a room, without having to worry about a lot of space. As with most Magnat products, it is backed by a two-year warranty.
Magnat Monitor Active 2000 Feature
The Magnat Monitor Active 2000 is equipped with a high-quality ferrite magnet system. It is designed for maximum performance, which includes an auto-standby function. Other features include a rounded reflex port, a low-vibration coated mid-bass and paper membrane, and a flow-optimized bass-reflex system. The system also supports a cinch pair and a digital S/PDIF input. Additionally, it has Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity for wireless sound transmission.
Compared to the previous active shelf units from Magnat, the Multimonitor 220, the Monitor Active 2000 is a smaller and more flexible version. It can be used as a stand-alone speaker in a study, or as a complete hi-fi stereo system. With its built-in amplification, the speaker is compatible with almost any source, including televisions, and is also compatible with other sources.
It can be connected to a variety of sources, such as a BluOS player, a DLNA network, a smartphone, or a MM record player. For a high-resolution track, the user can use the UBS Type B input. Another option is to connect the speaker to a TV using the coaxial S/PDIF interface. These speakers are also supported by the aptX HD Bluetooth for wireless streaming.
As part of the delivery package, the active speaker has a remote control. In addition to the standard volume controls, the speaker has an optical S/PDIF input and a 3.5 mm stereo mini RCA jack. You can also connect a turntable with a MM pickup.
Although the active speaker is quite small, the performance is still very impressive. Moreover, it offers superb detail levels and staid dynamics.
Magnat Monitor Active 2000 Specification
|OUTPUT POWER (RMS/MAX.)||2 x 35 / 2 x 70 Watts 2 x 35 / 2 x 70 W|
|MAINS VOLTAGE||100 – 240 V|
|DRIVERS||5" woofer- midrange 1 x 1“ dome tweeter|
|POWER HANDLING (RMS/MAX.)||active|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||38 - 40.000 Hz|
|CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES||3500 Hz|
|DIMENSIONS (WXHXD)||175 x 290 x 205 mm 175 x 290 x 205 mm|
|WEIGHT||Active speaker: 4.4 kg, Passive speaker: 3.8 kg|
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.