Magnat Multi Monitor 220 Overview
Magnat Multi Monitor 220 is a high-quality, audiophile-quality stereo set that offers rich sound, flexibility, and convenience. It is designed to combine traditional hi-fi and contemporary music streaming. The built-in Bluetooth with aptXTM capability gives you access to a wide variety of digital sources. Plus, a built-in phono pre-amplifier lets you enjoy your MM or RCA record players on your Multi Monitor 220. This speaker also features an optical input and a 3.5 mm jack socket for your iPod or other portable devices.
Built on a German-made chassis, Magnat Multi Monitor 220 is a fully active, Bluetooth-ready stereo loudspeaker set that is perfect for your home entertainment. With features like a 125mm woofer and a 25mm Magnat fmax tweeter, this speaker offers world-class audiophile reproduction. Not only does it have a phono input, but the stereo set includes a remote control, batteries, and operating instructions. And, for a truly immersive experience, the speaker is compatible with a wireless mode, allowing you to stream your high-resolution digital music from your mobile device to the speaker.
Magnat Multi Monitor 220 Feature
Among the many other features, the Multi-Monitor 220 also has a high-performance RCA (RCA R/L) with Phono/Line-In, six analog and digital inputs, and a distortion-optimized magnet system. Plus, the speaker is fitted with a 125mm woofer, ceramic aluminum diaphragm, and a 25mm Magnat fmax Tweeter. Furthermore, the speaker is powered by an internal Class D amplifier, which provides an audiophile-quality performance. To make sure that the speaker is as efficient as possible, it uses Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling. Moreover, bespoke polypropylene film capacitors are included in the speaker's circuit.
Magnat Multi Monitor 220 Specification
|PRINCIPLE||Powered stereo bookshelf speaker 2-way bass reflex, active|
|POWER HANDLING (RMS/MAX.)||active|
|MAINS VOLTAGE||100 – 240 V|
|DRIVERS||5" woofer- midrange 1 x 1” dome tweeter|
|OUTPUT POWER (RMS/MAX.)||2 x 40 / 2 x 80 W|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||35 - 40.000 Hz|
|CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES||3.200 Hz|
|DIMENSIONS (WXHXD)||178 x 298 x 235 mm|
|WEIGHT||Active speaker: 5.0 kg, Passive speaker: 4.4 kg|
|CABINET SURFACE||Black satin / Black decor|
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.