Magnat Signature 505 Overview
If you want to upgrade your home audio system, you might consider Magnat Signature 505 Floorstanding Speakers. This elegant speaker is a great combination of the latest technology and elaborate chassis. The Signature 500's housing has a baffle that is finished with a high-gloss black piano lacquer. In addition to this, the front panel is adorned with a silk-matt anthracite finish. It also comes with decorative rings that are mounted by six screws. Spikes are included with the package, ensuring that the Signature 505 is securely fixed to its mounting surface.
The Signature 505's woofer is an equally impressive machine. It is designed to reproduce lower frequencies with precision. It is equipped with a 17-centimeter mid-bass driver. Moreover, it is fitted with a Hi-Res certified double tweeter module. Another impressive feature is the Airflex port. Its rounded reflex opening allows for better flow noise reduction.
Magnat Signature 505 Feature
Aside from the aforementioned signature 500 floorstanding speakers, Magnat also offers Signature 503, which is a shelf-top model. These speakers are available in various versions, including a limited edition "wenge" color. While they may not be a match for the pricey Signature 505, they are a worthy contender in their own right. Both models are manufactured in a pristine quality that is sure to please audiophiles.
One of the most impressive features of the Signature 507 is its slim profile. Besides its sleekness, the speaker is equipped with a Hi-Res certified dual tweeter module and a 170 mm bass-midrange unit. This combination enables it to produce a sound that is comparable to that of the flagship model. Similarly, the Signature 500's housing is made from solid MDF that is adorned with a silk-matt finish. Unlike its larger siblings, the Signature 507's rear panel is not covered in a hefty fabric cover. Likewise, it is not equipped with a massive silver grill.
Although the Magnat Signature 505 Floorstanding Speakers does not have the most powerful motor, its elegant design is the perfect candidate to take home the award for best speaker in its class. Whether you are looking for a stand-alone speaker or a component for your home theater system, the Signature 500 will deliver all the fidelity you are accustomed to.
Magnat Signature 505 Specification
|PRINCIPLE||3.5 way, dual 6.5" woofer-midrange, bass reflex|
|DRIVERS||1.2" dome-tweeter 0.75" super-tweeter 6.5“ woofer 6.5“ woofer-midrange|
|POWER HANDLING (RMS/MAX.)||170/300 Watts|
|SENSITIVITY (2.8V/1M)||92 dB|
|IMPEDANCE||4 – 8 Ohms|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||24 - 53000 Hz|
|CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES||330 Hz / 2800 Hz / 17500 Hz|
|DIMENSIONS (WXHXD)||Enclosure: 205 x 930 x 332 Enclosure incl. Spikes: 286 x 970 x 332 mm|
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.