AV Separator MM-8077
The Marantz MM8077 will turn your house into a temple of music. Its 7-channel power amplifier can deliver 150 watts per channel at 8 ohms and 180 watts per channel at 6 ohms. You get a high current toroidal transformer and increased power filter capacitors. The separator also has high current discrete power transistors, providing the ultimate surround sound experience in music and movies. It can deliver high-quality audio output while consuming less power and making less noise and comes with a durable design. Then, you can also pair the Marantz MM8077 with a 5-channel power amplifier to get absorbed in thrilling 11-channel surround sound with the latest multi-channel audio formats.
Key features of MM-8077:
- Rated at 150 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 180 watts per channel into 6 ohms.
- It is equipped with a high-current toroidal power transformer and robust filter capacitors of 71WVDC power and a total capacitance of 100,000?F to provide sufficient space for sharp short-term transient peaks and handle lower impedance speaker loads.
- The device comes with loudspeaker terminals of audiophile-grade construction that are gold-plated to enable maximum signal transfer.
- Symmetrical output stages for uniform and accurate sound across all channels, free from distortion at all volume levels.
- Equipped with multiple discrete power transistors of high current, high bandwidth, and a high slew rate, they deliver exceptionally detailed and high-quality sound from high-resolution audio formats.
- Features both unbalanced (RCA) and balanced (XLR) inputs for each of the 7 channels, enabling maximum connectivity flexibility.
- It is supported by copper-plated chassis, which protects components against external interference and features a?multi-layer reinforced bottom panel assembly for maximum rigidity?and a triple-layer top cover.
- It comes with a unique heat sink assembly that provides efficient and noiseless passive and active cooling.
- Has a signal-to-noise ratio of 105dB.
- Provides flexibility to cover either a 7.1-channel system or both 5.1-channel and 2-channel systems via a single amplifier.
- It can be paired with a 5-channel amplifier.
Get the most authentic music system at home with MM-8077.
The MM-8077 offers a power output of 150W per channel into 8 ohms and 180W per channel into 6 ohms. It has a high current toroidal power transformer along with increased power filter capacitors. That?s not all; it also comes with gold-plated loudspeaker terminals of audiophile-grade construction and high-current discrete power transistors. The Marantz MM8077 7-channel power amplifier?can deliver a powerful, vivid, excellent-quality, and well-detailed audio output even from high-resolution audio formats. Then, each of the 7 channels can be manually configured to your choice of input connector, owing to both unbalanced (RCA) and balanced (XLR) inputs for each of them.
Durable design and isolation from noise
The Marantz MM8077 is supported by copper-plated chassis with a multi-layer reinforced bottom panel assembly and a triple-layer top cover, making highly rigid and isolating external sounds. Its front panel consists of aluminium extrusion and glass-reinforced resin, which shields internal circuitry and absorbs internal and external resonances.
MM-8077 Offers Efficient Cooling Without Noise
The amplifier features massive dual extruded aluminium alloy heat sinks with multiple ribbed fins in a tunnel arrangement to provide efficient passive and active cooling. This unique assembly consists of an automatic whisper-quiet fan. A unique feature is that this fan is mounted internally directly to the heat sinks and not externally to the chassis cover, which makes it super quiet.
Safe to use with lower-impedance speakers
The versatility of this 7-channel amplifier combined with the high current toroidal power transformer makes it safe for use with lower-impedance speakers and helps it operate with very low distortion.
Pair with Marantz MM7705 or AV8801
The Marantz MM8077 would make a great combination with the MM7705 5-channel power amplifier. Pair these two to enjoy a thrilling, 11.2-channel surround sound experience with the latest multi-channel audio formats, such as DTS Neo:X. The Marantz MM8077 is also a perfect companion to the?AV8801?Preamplifier, and it also features remote power on/off control compatibility.
The Marantz MM8077 amplifier offers a standby mode which can reduce its power consumption to less than 0.4 W. It also features an auto-standby mode which gets activated when there is no signal for about 30 minutes.
Hassle-free installation and setup
Just plug in your audio source, power on the amplifier and start playing your music instantly without any hassles.
|Output Connectors||6 to 8 ohms|
|Frequency Response||8 Hz to 100 kHz (1 W, 8 ohms) (? 3 dB)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||105 dB (IHF-A)|
|Voltage Amplification Level||29 dB|
|Input & Output||
|Switch||Balanced and unbalanced|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||17.3 x 7.3 x 15.1" / 440.0 x 185.0 x 383.5 mm|
|Weight||39.7 lb / 18.0 kg|