2 X 75 Watts (8 Ohms) ? 5 in / 1out
HDMI (3D / ARC) ? Integrated Phono
Amp ? HDCP2.2 ? AirPlay ? Spotify
The Marantz NR1200 is made for those who don?t want to continue with their traditional soundbar without buying a costly multichannel AV receiver. The NR1200 is described as a Network Stereo Receiver designed to take advantage of high-resolution digital music streaming. A two-channel receiver producing Marantz signature sound, the remote stereo receiver delivers an impressive 75 watts into 8 ohms of power output per channel. The remote NR1200 receiver uses the HEOS platform that supports a wide range of streaming services such as Spotify, Tidal, and Amazon Music.?
The Marantz NR1200 comes with a newly designed amplification section that shares a centralised power supply with separate windings for every crucial function. The NR1200 even has strong built-in Wi-Fi support with dual antennae on the rear panel (2.4GHz/5GHz dual-band). With Bluetooth technology, AirPlay 2, and the HEOS built-in app, connect to digital audio sources easily through the Marantz NR1200.
Marantz NR1200 Key Features
- Disposes a claimed 75 watts into 8 ohms per channel at 0.08% THD with two channels driven.
- Supports the latest AV standards that include 4K video at 60Hz, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, and HDR content (HDR10/HLG).?
- Features built-in HEOS technology that includes support for Pandora, Tidal, and Spotify.
- Built-in Wi-Fi support with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual-band support.
- It comes with 5 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI monitor output with ARC (Audio Return Channel) capability for passing audio signals to the receiver from your TV.
- Supports HDCP 2.3 technology that ensures compatibility with 4K UHD TVs and sources.
- Features ethernet port for wired network connection.
- It lets you use your Apple or Android device as a Wi-Fi remote via the free Marantz small app.
- Includes Setup Assistant that guides you through the initial connection process and settings.
- Listen to music while watching a video from a different source through the Video Select mode.
- Easily connect to an external stereo power amp through the preamp output.
- Wireless music streaming with smartphones, tablets, and compatible computers via built-in Bluetooth technology.
- Supports a built-in voice control feature via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple?s Siri.
Get The Best Sound Quality with Marantz NR1200
The 5 HDMI inputs and Audio Return Channel (ARC) compatible HDMI output of the Marantz NM1200 can be used as a two-channel audio/video setup hub. Such a feature helps pass audio signals to the receiver from your TV, thereby delivering way better sound quality than you will ever hear from your TV?s built-in speakers. Since it?s a stereo-only model, plug in your game console or Blu-ray player in your living room with your favourite pair of stereo speakers. It will take care of the Hi-Res Audio and downmix any multichannel signal to stereo for easy and assured compatibility producing the legendary sound quality with precision.
Save Space with its Slim Design
Marantz has always been known to produce some of the slim-designed models that can fit into any space-challenged homes. The NR1200 is about half the height of a traditional model yet has enough control over your woofers, making it a decor-friendly, space-saving stereo receiver?the clean and high current amplification dishes out some gorgeous, detailed sound without sounding slow or bloated. Given the slim design of the NR1200, it will get fit into any cabinet, giving you a lot of space to keep your other things alongside.
Stream Multiple Music With Marantz NR1200?s HEOS Multi-Room Technology
Now you can play a wide range of digital music through popular streaming services such as Tidal, Spotify, Amazon Music, etc., with the built-in HEOS technology. The Marantz NR1200 stereo receiver can be easily integrated into a wireless multi-room audio system. The HEOS multi-room technology allows you to play the same music throughout your home or play different music independently in other rooms as per your mood.
Marantz NR1200 comes with Integrated Setup Assistant.
The Marantz NR1200 is very simple and easy to set up. The slim-designed stereo receiver comes with an integrated setup assistant to guide you through each step in the connection process and settings. You can view the configuration directly via the display on the front of the receiver. But connecting the receiver to the TV will allow you to access all the information about the entire process directly from the TV screen.?