Marantz PM-12 Special Edition Integrated
Amplifier - Generous output: 100W + 100W
(into 8ohm), 200W + 200W (4ohm) - HDAM?
SA3 circuitry for clean signal and optimal
Marantz has unveiled its new PM-12 Special Edition integrated amplifier that produces unmatched Hi-Fi sound and promotes the mastery and passion of music. Based on the PM-10 and PM-KI Ruby amplifiers design, the PM-12SE is equipped with a fully discrete two-stage design with separate power supplies for the pre and power amplifier channels for the purest audio signal path. The circuits are designed to deliver a massive power output of 100 watts per channel into 8ohm, 200 watts per channel into 4ohm load, ensuring high stability and comprehensive dynamic range to cope with high impedance and low impedance speakers easily. Rest assured, with the utterly analog design of the Marantz PM-12SE, the music lovers will not hear any interfering electrical noise. Thereby giving the listeners the most musical sound with class-leading performance.
Marantz PM-12SE Key Features
- Features remote control input and output jacks for extra remote control configuration adaptability.
- Delivers wideband audio and extensive dynamic range with Marantz high-resolution preamplifier stage along with proprietary HDAM technology.
- Generous output ranges from 100 watts per channel into 8ohm speakers or 200 watts per channel into 4ohm.
- Fully discrete, two-stage design for the cleanest signal path, with separate power supplies for preamp and power amplifier sections to eliminate distortions.
- Includes excellent quality components like the toroidal transformer dedicated to preamp for the potent and purest sound quality.
- Provides a broad range, swift and sharp signal handling with the current feedback design and the newly-developed wide-range circuitry.
- HDAM SA3 circuitry for analog signal purity and optimal dynamics.
- Brand-new discrete Marantz Musical Premium Phono EQ circuit with MM/MC Phono input designed to deliver optimum audio quality.
- Provides long-term stability with thick nickel-plated copper separate input terminals for CD and Phono.
- Features a new electrical volume system with linear volume control for high linearity and best-in-class channel separation.
- The highest standard construction with the double-layer chassis and thick, heavy, non-magnetic aluminium front panel to eliminate vibration and interference.
- It provides users with the best audio performance with the Purest Mode that deactivates unused circuits.
Enjoy the Essence of Premium Series with Marantz PM-12SE??
Marantz is well known among music lovers for picking the best-possible components for its Premium Series products, such as the PM-12SE. The Hyper-Dynamic Amplifier Modules or popularly known as the HDAM used in the PM-12SE, is the Marantz alternative to the ?amplifier on a chip? IC components. It is a small amplifier module that is made entirely from discrete components.?
Unmatched Sound Performance.
The Marantz engineers have thoroughly chosen the HDAM modules and optimised them through extensive listening in dedicated Marantz workshops based in Europe and Japan. Marantz amplifiers are always famous for their comprehensive, careful, and accurate tuning, which has long been the secret of the exquisite sounding generated by its products. Each Marantz part is delicately selected, analysed, and approved during the amplifier?s development stage by the Marantz audio engineers to ensure exceptional audio perfection every time you listen.
Marantz PM-12SE? comes with All-Analog Design.
We have seen many of the Marantz competitors using the noisy (in the electrical sense) digital-to-analog conversion or adopting digital amplification and volume control for their amplifiers. But on the other hand, Marantz keeps all things simple and as clean as possible with the purely acclaimed all-analog design of the PM-12SE that adds the necessary boost to its noise-reduction structure and clean build. A Power Amp input receives the signal directly from the input section to the power stage to ensure the unit operates as a pure power amplifier.
Marantz PM-12SE has a Dynamic Amplifier.
The PM-12SE, drawn on the design factors of the PM-10, is a dynamic amplifier made to sustain the most precise possible sound and support the power required to drive the most demanding speakers easily and swiftly. The amplifier delivers a massive power output of 100 watts per channel into an 8ohm load. And around 200 watts per channel into a 4ohm load. The special edition amplifier copes with the high-impedance and low impedance speakers quite comfortably. The amplifier maintains its signal purity and sound balance through the amplifier module that joins directly to the rear panel PCB on the PM-12SE.
Supports Widest Range Of Headphone Models
The headphone circuit in the PM-12SE produces magnificent audio accuracy with the broadest range of headphone models and impedances, including low impedance headphones, utilising the Marantz-proprietary HDAM discrete modules.