Marantz SA-10 Overview
As a brand, Marantz is known for delivering superior sound quality, but the SA-10 Reference Series SACD/CD Player takes that a step further. This player's DAC and SACD playback is the latest in Marantz technology, and it's unique in the market. Its DAC is capable of playing CDs and SACDs in high resolution, and it includes an incredibly powerful DVD-ROM.
The SA-10 also boasts SACD-M3 disc transport, which promises superior sound from conventional CDs and SACDs. Additionally, the SA-10 can play high-resolution FLAC and DSD files. It's also compatible with computer-burned discs and high-resolution MP3 files.
Marantz SA-10 Features
The Marantz SA-10 Reference Series SACD and CD Player boast a host of features that will ensure high-quality audio playback. The SA-10's advanced DAC eliminates the need for conventional digital-to-analog conversion, and it supports DSD and FLAC file formats from a DVD-R disc. It also includes a massive power supply and an all-discrete headphone amplifier with gain control. The SA-10 is backed by a five-year parts-and-labor warranty.
The Marantz SA-10 features an array of connectivity, including internal digital-to-analog circuitry and a USB type-A connecter. It's also capable of playing music from an Apple device or USB memory stick. It also supports quad DSD and 32-bit/384kHz PCM.
Marantz SA-10 Specifications
|CD Compatibility: CD / CD-R/RW / SA-CD / WMA / MP3 / AAC||Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes|
|CD-Text / SA-CD Text / ID3 Tag / WMA Meta Tag / AAC Meta data||No / Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes|
|Data Disc Compatibility: DSD / WAV / ALAC||<=5.6 / 192 / 96|
|iPod / iPhone compatible USB input||Yes|
|DAC operation mode: USB / Coax / Optical||Yes / Yes / Yes|
|Asynchronous mode rear USB||Yes|
|Signal isolator for DAC Mode operation||Yes|
|HDAM version||HDAM+HDAM SA2|
|Power Transformer: Toroidal / El||Yes / No|
|High-Grade Audio Components||Yes|
|Symmetric circuit layout||Yes|
|Copper Plated Chassis||Yes|
|Extra metal plate for chassis strengthing||Yes|
|Digital out off / Audio EX Mode||Yes / No|
|Headphone: Standard / Buffer / Current feedback||No / Yes (HDAM SA2+HDAM) / Yes|
|Separated rectifier circuit for analog and digital circuitry||Yes|
|Display: Dimmer / Off||No / Yes|
|5mm Aluminum top cover||Yes|
|Selectable filter: CD / SA-CD / DAC-Mode||Yes / No / Yes|
|Marantz Musical Mastering||Yes (HD)|
|Marantz Musical Mastering Stream||Yes|
|Marantz Musical Mastering Conversion||Yes|
|Program Play (CD / SA-CD)||Yes / Yes|
|Start Sound Mode for SA-CD||Yes|
|Analogue Out (Cinch)||2ch|
|Digital Optical In / Out||Yes / Yes|
|Digital Coaxial In / Out||Yes / Yes|
|Sample Rate Digital In||192 kHz / 24-bit|
|Gold Plated Cinch||silver/nickel|
|USB Audio (Front) / Made for iPod / Made for iPhone®||rear / Yes / Yes|
|USB type B input for PC (rear) Sample Rate USB type B In||Yes|
|Asynchronous mode rear USB||Yes|
|USB type B input for PC (rear)||384 kHz / 32-bit|
|USB-B DSD Audio Streaming (DoP): DSD2.8 / DSD5.6||-> DSD11.2|
|Headphone Volume Control||Yes|
|D/A Conversion||Marantz Musical Mastering Conversion|
|DAC IS||Marantz Musical Mastering Conversion|
|Digital Filter||DSP (Marantz)|
|Low Pass Filter stage||HDAM x 2|
|Output Buffer||HDAM SA2|
|Frequency response||2 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||98 dB|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||104 dB|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.00%|
|Channel separation||100 dB|
|Available Colors: Gold / Silver / Black / Silver-Gold||Yes / No / Yes / No|
|Metal Front Panel||Yes|
|Power Consumption in W||50|
|Standby Consumption in W||0.3|
|Auto Power off||Yes|
|Detachable Power Cable||Yes|
|Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm||440 x 419 x 127|
|Weight in kg||18.4|
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.