- A switchable built-in phone equalizer works with any amplifier or receiver.
- 33 1/3 & 45 RPM
- MM cartridge pre-installed
- Automatic start-stop-system.
The Marantz TT5005 is a fully automatic turntable that has a belt drive and a pre-mounted cartridge, and not only that, it also has a built-in phono preamp. The belt-drive system of TT5005 is a dc servo motor that has been fitted into the device to ensure an accurate speed and rumble-free sound reproduction during music playback. facing ensures
To maintain audio feedback quality, there are many more things fitted into it, like a built-in preamp for playback with a multi-audio system. The manual lifter mechanism ensures that it doesn?t have any lacking phono input or automatic operation. On the TT5005, there is also a moving magnet cartridge at the bottom that provides dust that doesn?t stick on it very quickly. An RCA audio cable backs up the entire module.
Key Specifications of the Marantz TT5005
- The product is very compact and portable, with a dimension of 35.7 x 36 x 9.7 cm.
- It comes with a motor which works on the DC technology
- The drive system found in the Marantz TT5005 is a type of belt drive.
- All the bearings present in the device are metallic and robust.
- The operations completed by this device are fully automated.
- The speed of this device can go from 33 ? RPM to a max of 45 RPM.?
- It is an MM stylus model.
- Its stylus version is DSN-82 which is currently the latest in the segment
- The belt is built with a silicon material and is very durable
- Marantz TT5005?s rated output is at 2.5 mV / 1 kHz
- The frequency range is 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- The model is available in a full black coat colour
- The product weighs around 2.8 kg
Marantz TT5005 offers Belt Drive Functionality?
The Marantz TT5005 has a belt drive that is specially built, keeping the efficiency needs in mind. The sound reproduction that it provides is convincingly unmatched and lets it last for a considerable period, all without extra maintenance. It is made of a complex composite of silicon materials that gives it the ultimate durability that you can hope for in a turntable. This belt drive enables the operating motor to clock top RPMs as high as a whopping 45.
Versatility coupled with Interconnectivity with Marantz TT5005.?
The Marantz TT5005 works with any receiver or amplifier and doesn?t even require a dedicated phono input. Designed with the start-stop system that intelligently and automatically adjusts the tone arm?s position and ensures that you do not accidentally damage the vinyl?giving you the perfectly stable and consistent rotation with its fine-tuned and tailored aluminium platter. The moment you connect your TT5005 with your HiFi, its MM cartridges are going to fire up, letting you instantly play your extensive analog record collection at a moment?s notice. Any network with an RCA auxiliary input will work with the Marantz TT5005 as it has a built-in phono pre-amp that gives this turntable a unique edge.
Marantz TT5005 Comes with Renowned MM Stylus Model
The DSN-82 stylus guarantees a sleek and robust performance with its full metallic and smooth rotating bearings. It was designed keeping in mind the unique start-stop system that ensures rumble-free audio clearance for an extended music session. The moving magnet cartridge was built on top of it to provide a dust-free environment, and stats have proven that it works well. Generally, the models that support MM stylus are costly in the price segment. But Marantz?s fully automated RCA auxiliary input enables it to have such a low price cap as it is made of very cost-effective materials.
Experience the phono equaliser that lets you use any amplifier or receiver
Almost entirely effortless for operating the built-in phono equaliser that the TT5005 carries inside of it ensure that you get to use any amplifier or receiver of your choice without facing any compatibility issues. And the best part is that the entire module is backed up by a full-fledged and smooth functioning RCA audio cable that is upgraded and fitted with the latest industry standards. This phono equaliser lets it clock a fantastic frequency range of 20 Hz - 20 kHz, which is very rare in this price segment. It was tailored, keeping in mind the customer?s need for a lucid and smooth model that is very efficient.