Consult with Experts
Monitor Audio CP-WT150 Feature
The CP-WT150 is the entry level model within the Controlled Performance range of speakers designed to optimise mid-range and bass performance whilst maintaining sonic consistency for smaller environments. Using the renowned C-CAM gold dome tweeter for clear and detailed high frequencies, this speaker also incorporates a 5" polymer woofer to provide solid and accurate mids and bass.
Controlled Performance In-Wall models feature an integrated fully-sealed back box to help ensure that all precision-engineered driver systems are protected from ingress of dust and dirt. This helps to maintain greater clarity than open-backed designs, which depend on the acoustics of the wall cavity behind them.
Achieving a perfectly flat response, the CP-WT150's pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter offers 15 degrees of play in all directions to ensure precise sound for cinema use or surround duties where you need to be sure of the exact position of each speaker for optimum sonic performance. This is complemented by the MMP 11 cone bass driver, which delivers accurate and consistent lows.
The CP-WT150 also features an innovative Tri-Grip fixing system, which makes it easier to install than traditional clamping schemes. The easily removable trimless grille comes in a neutral dark grey and is paint-able to blend seamlessly into your living environment. Additional scrim material is provided to make painting a hassle-free process. It can be installed in most rooms and is compatible with a wide variety of multi room audio systems including Control4.
Monitor Audio CP-WT150 Specifications
|Frequency Response||75 Hz – 25 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||102.8 dBA|
|Crossover Frequency||2.8 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave|
|Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)||360.5 x 242 mm (143/16 x 91/2")|
96 mm (33/4")
|Connection||Gold plated 'push' type terminals|
|Nominal Impedance||6 ohms|
|Power Handling (RMS)||
|Drive Unit Complement||
5" MMP II cone bass driver
1" C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
|Overall Depth (Including Grille)||
102 mm (4")
|Fixing Type||6 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings|
|Weight||2.65 kg (5 lb 14 oz)|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||
20 – 50 W
|Adjustment Controls||HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)|
|Cut-Out Dimensions||326 x 207 mm (1213/16 x 81/8")|
Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
|Pre-Construction Bracket||WB6 Pre-Construction Bracket (Purple)|
You may also like
Learn with AV KartDive In
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.
If we still haven't answered your question, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.