Q-Acoustics Concept 5.1 Overview
The Q-Acoustics Concept 5.1 home cinema speaker package has an affordable price and a unique design. It includes a subwoofer and a pair of floorstanding speakers. These speakers can be used alone or with other speakers for a full home cinema system.
The Concept 5.1 Home Cinema Speaker Package comes with a Concept Center, three Concept Speakers, and a Q B12 subwoofer. The subwoofer features a 12-inch driver and a 220W class D amplifier. The subwoofer's cabinet has rounded edges and is glossy white. It also includes a black cloth grille. The subwoofer's grille is not removable.
Q-Acoustics Concept 5.1 Feature
The Concept 5.1 Cinema Speaker Package delivers a rich, full, and balanced audio experience. The four speakers, plus the subwoofer, deliver clear and deep bass. The speakers' gel core cabinet construction reduces cabinet resonance, a common limitation of modern loudspeakers. This ensures that Concept Cinema can cope with even the loudest Hollywood blockbuster soundtracks. The Concept 5.1 Home Cinema Speaker Package is available in gloss black and white finishes.
The Concepts speakers never sound cheap, despite their high price. They accurately locate effects and disperse the soundstage, and the front three channels sound seamless and three-dimensional. The centre speaker doesn't suffer from a weak link, either. The LCR audio pans also have great body and scale. Even the most detailed sounds like Jurassic World's roar aren't overly bright or distorted.
Q-Acoustics Concept 5.1 Specification
|Bass Unit||Concept 40: 2 x 5", Concept 20: 5", Concept Center Channel: 2 x 4", and Q B12 Subwoofer: 12"|
|Crossover Frequency||Concept 40: 2.3kHz, Concept 20/Center Channel: 2.9kHz, Q B12 Subwoofer: 225 Hz|
|Dimensions||Concept 40: 38.26" x 6.69" x 11.33", Concept 20: 10.43" x 11.10" x 6.69", Concept Center Channel: 5.9" x 7.87" x 16.92", Q B12 Subwoofer: 15.75" x 17.56" x 15.75"|
|Enclosure Type||2-Way Reflex, Subwoofer - Infinite baffle|
|Frequency Response||Concept 40: 53Hz - 22kHz, Concept 20: 64Hz - 22kHz, Concept Center Channel: 75Hz - 22kHz, Q B12 Subwoofer: 28Hz - 30kHz|
|Recommended Power||Concept 40: 25-150w, Concept 20/Center Channel: 25 - 75w, Q B12|
|Sensitivity||Concept 40: 90dB, Concept 20/Center Channel: 88dB, Q B12 Subwoofer: 150mV|
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.