Q Acoustics M2 Overview
The Q Acoustics M2 Soundbar has a simple remote control, with buttons for power, audio source, and volume up and down. It also has a "MoviEQ" setting that lets you tweak the frequency response for movies and music. It features two 58mm BMR 20W drivers and a 40W Dual Voice Coil 100 x 150mm subwoofer.
Its sound stage is wide and the treble is crystal clear. It also boasts a meaty midrange and adds substance to voices. With a 4.6-star rating on Amazon, the Q Acoustics M2 is a solid choice for those looking for a powerful and versatile soundbar.
Q Acoustics M2 Feature
The M2 Soundbar's bass response is perfect for music and movies. It features balanced mode radiator (BMR) drivers that provide rich sound from every angle. It is adjustable and has a low-volume mode for privacy. The base is designed to sit under your TV and does not obstruct the sound of your TV.
The M2 also has a built-in pre-amplifier. It turns on automatically when it detects an active audio signal and automatically selects the best source. The M2 prioritizes the inputs depending on their priority. The HDMI input is given the highest priority, followed by the Toslink optical input and the Bluetooth input. The analog Line In 1 and Line In 2 get the lowest priority.
The M2 is a solid product and can be placed under your TV or in a cabinet. Its curved edge design and black metal grille give it a modern look. It features a silver Q Acoustics logo at the center. Its MDF cabinet has an attractive, black-sparkling finish.
Q Acoustics M2 Specification
|Power output||80W (2 x 20W + 40W)|
|THD (at rated power)||<0.9%|
|Frequency response||+/-0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz|
|S/N ratio (A-Wtd)||-85dB|
HDMI, Optical and USB
|Line in 1 (RCA phono) min. input sensitivity||1.0Vrms|
|Line in 1 (RCA phono) input overload||2.2 Vrms|
|Line in 2 (3.5mm jack) min. input sensitivity||450 mVrms|
|Line in 2 (3.5mm jack) input overload||1.2 Vrms|
|L&R drivers||BMR 58mm x 58mm|
|Subwoofer||Dual voice coil 100mm x 150mm|
|Deep Standby||<0.5 Watt|
|Power Rating||100~240V - 50~60Hz 100W|
|Bluetooth® specification||V4.0 class 2 device|
|Internal stereo CODEC||16-bit|
|Stereo audio sample rate||Up to 48kHz|
|Music enhancements||aptX®, SBC, MP3|
|Support for||AVRCP 1.4, A2DP, 802.11 co-existence|
Weight and DimensionsUp to 25kg weight can be supported
|Product (W x H x D)||550mm x 93mm x 338mm|
|Packaging (W x H x D)||615mm x 178mm x 428mm|
|Net weight/Gross Weight||5.8 kg, 7.9 kg|
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.