B&O BEOLAB 19 Overview
The Bang & Olufsen BEOLAB 19 Wireless subwoofer is a wireless audio peripheral that delivers deep bass to your music, movies, and TV shows. With its sophisticated design and geometric grace, it brings extra depth to audio and catches emotions even at the lowest frequencies. Its innovative wireless WISA technology allows it to connect to all WISA-compliant speakers.
B&O BEOLAB 19 Features
The BEOLAB 19 features WISA technology, which uses an uncongested 5 GHz spectrum that is not affected by conventional wireless networks. This technology allows the BEOLAB 19 to transmit uncompressed audio at high quality. It also requires just a single power cable and a WISA-compliant A/V receiver or TV.
Another advantage of this wireless subwoofer is its room adjustment switch. You can place it free-standing, against a wall, or in a corner for optimum sound. It is easy to adjust the bass response of your BEOLAB 19. Because it is wireless, you can place it anywhere in the room. And the BEOLAB 19 has an overheating protection system and Adaptive Bass Linearization. It also has a low-pass filter for perfect bass management.
This high-end wireless subwoofer delivers powerful bass to your living room, while the unique sculptural design makes it easy to place in any room. You can place it in a corner, against a wall, or even against a cabinet.
B&O BEOLAB 19 Specification
|Power Amplifiers (per speaker)||2 x 160 watt, Class D, woofers|
|Speaker Drivers (per speaker)||2 x 8” woofers|
|Bass Capability @1m||98 dB SPL|
|Frequency Range||18 - 1,200 Hz|
|Power Supply||Power supply built-in Power cable included|
|Advanced Sound Features||Acoustic Balance Principle Thermal Protection Adaptive Bass Linearization Acoustic Placement Settings Low-pass Filter Adjustment Phase Setting (0/180)|
1 x Powerlink (RJ45)
1 x RCA (L/R)
Wireless Power Link (24 bit / 48 kHz)
WISA (24 bit / 48 kHz)
|Streaming Formats With BEO-sound Core||Chromecast built-in Apple Air Play 2 Bluetooth Audio Streaming Spotify Connect|
|Multiroom||Apple Airplay 2, Chromecast, and BEO-link Multiroom technologies can be enabled with the addition of BEO-sound Core for a wireless multiroom setup.|
|Remote Control With BEOsound Core||BEO-remote One BT BEO-remote Halo|
|Product dimensions W x H x D||34.8 x 33.4 x 29.3 cm|
|Recommended Room Size||10 - 50 m²|
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.