SVS Sound Path Subwoofer Isolation System Overview
The SVS Sound Path Subwoofer Isolation System Features allow you to control your SVS subwoofer via the free SVS app. Using advanced digital signal processing (DSP), the app lets you optimize the bass output and room correction functions based on your room, speakers and personal listening preferences.
The app also allows you to access the full range of SVS variable tune subwoofers, including PB12-Plus, PB4000, PB16-Ultra and PC12-plus models. Variable Tune offers three tuning modes - 20 Hz, 16 Hz and Sealed, to help you find the ideal combination of deep bass extension and high power output for your room size and listening preference.
Whether you are building a new system or upgrading an existing one, SVS offers the best options for every situation. Browse our selection of powered subwoofers with DSP amplifiers and use the compare tool to look at specifications and features side-by-side as you choose the perfect match for your room, audio system and budget.
SVS Sound Path Subwoofer Isolation System Features
Designed for Class A amplifiers, preamps, power amps and subwoofers, SVS SoundPath Balanced XLR cables are engineered to provide pristine signal purity, a secure connection and rejection of interference from the innovative five-layer dielectric insulation system. These high-end cables are available in convenient lengths from 1 to 15 meters.
Featuring cold-fused gold plating on the center pin and a heavy-duty 56-strand outer shield, SVS Sound Path audio cables offer outstanding connection integrity and superior resistance to RFI sources for ultra quiet operation. They have an ultra-wide bandwidth, low capacitance and outstanding electrical performance for a realistic rendering of audio signals in any environment.
Providing a substantial feel, SVS Sound Path interconnect cables are the ideal solution for connecting your audio components to a receiver or preamplifier. The pure copper conductors, 24K gold plated brass connectors and five-layer dielectric insulation system maintain pristine signal purity between your subwoofer and other audio components so that your system can reach its full potential.
The most affordable option for audio cable connectivity, SVS Sound Path balanced RCA cables are made with premium build materials to deliver a powerful feel and an unwavering connection. Designed for Class A amplifiers, preamps, subwoofers and other line-level components, these RCA cables are made from pure copper conductors with 24K gold plated brass connectors to reject RF and electromagnetic interference so your system sounds its absolute best.
SVS Sound Path Subwoofer Isolation System Specifications
Materials Of Construction:
Subwoofer Isolation Feet Dimensions:
|Overall Height:||40 mm|
|Shell Diameter:||58 mm|
|Foot Diameter:||53 mm|
|Screw Engagement Depth:||13mm (applies to 20mm length screws)|
4 Foot System:
|Four (4) SoundPath Isolation Elastomer Feet with Steel Outer Shell|
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.