B&W HTM71 S3 Overview
ominous and the HTM71 S3 isn't available in the UK, but overture has it in stock at our Mumbai store, and you can purchase it direct from the manufacturer via its online store. Overture's expert team can help you pick the best one for your space, and we're also happy to provide a full range of support services if something goes wrong.
B&W has been a home audio pioneer for years and is well known for producing excellent audio products at the right price. The company's latest offerings, the 700 S3 range, are no exception to this rule and we have many speakers to choose from.
B&W HTM71 S3 Features
Designed to be the centerpiece of any surround sound system, HTM71 S3 doesn't look or perform like a typical center channel speaker. But that's not to say it's lacking in the tech department - its Carbon Dome drive unit is housed in B&W's signature Tweeter-On-Top enclosure, which raises the breakup threshold of its aluminum double dome tweeter to 47kHz for clearer images and nuanced detail. The HTM71 S3 also boasts a 130mm (5in) Continuum Cone FST (tm) midrange driver, especially useful for clarity with dialogue. And to handle the task of pumping out low-frequency punch, twin Aerofoil (tm) Profile bass cones are on hand, the first of their kind in a center channel speaker.
B&W HTM71 S3 Specifications
|Dimensions||Height: 165 mm cabinet only
233 mm including tweeter
Width: 628 mm cabinet only
Depth: 318 mm cabinet only
356 mm including grille and terminals
|Technical features||Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
Solid Body Tweeter-on-Top
Continuum™ cone FST™ midrange
Aerofoil™ Profile bass cones
|Description||3-way vented-box system|
|Drive units||1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Carbon Dome high-frequency
1x ø130mm (5 in) Continuum cone FST midrange
2x ø130mm (5 in) Aerofoil Profile bass
|Frequency range||45Hz - 33kHz|
|Frequency response||50Hz - 28kHz ±3dB|
|Sensitivity||89dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)|
|Harmonic distortion||2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m on axis)
<1% 90Hz - 22kHz
<0.5% 120Hz - 20kHz
|Nominal impedance||8Ω (minimum 3.1Ω)|
|Recommended amplifier power||30W - 200W into 8Ω on unclipped programme|
|Max recommended cable impedance||0.1Ω|
|Cabinet finishes||Gloss Black
Grey (Satin White only)
You may also like
Learn with AVKDive in
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.