Consult with Experts
JBL DD8A Overview
Every JBL 3 Series powered studio monitor is rigorously tested before it goes to production, including an unprecedented Power Test that requires each model to perform flawlessly at maximum volume for an unheard-of 100 hours without failure. That rigorous process ensures that JBL-powered studio monitors are designed to last, so you can count on them for years to come.
Unlike other manufacturers, JBL builds speakers that are built to Linear Spatial Reference criteria--a series of 72 individual measurements taken 360 degrees around the speaker to ensure faithful reproduction of your mix, regardless of where it’s being played. The 305P MkII’s new Boundary EQ attenuates the sonic boost that can occur when your monitors are placed directly on a desktop or near walls, giving you a more refined and consistent listening experience.
JBL DD8A Features
The JBL DD8A delivers legendary JBL performance in an ultra-portable design that fits into any pocket. Its small size but big sound makes it the perfect addition to any music lover’s lifestyle, while its full-waterproof capabilities ensure that it remains a stylish accessory in even the most adverse weather conditions.
The next generation of 305P MkII powered studio monitors brings legendary JBL performance to any workspace, delivering stunning detail, precise imaging, and a wide sweet spot that enhances your mix capabilities. Featuring patented technologies developed for JBL’s 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors, the 305P MkII’s sleek, modern design integrates seamlessly into any studio space.
From podcasting to cinematic sound design, and daily vlogging to music production, the JBL 305P MkII gives you generous dynamic range and efficient output from dual integrated Class D power amplifiers custom-designed for each transducer. Enjoy a broader frequency response, superior HF linearity and lower harmonic distortion for more detailed audio than you’ll find anywhere else in this price range.
JBL DD8A Specifications
|Frequency Response||20Hz-20kHz +0/-1.5dB|
|Input Impedance||100K ohms typical|
|Input Sensitivity||1.12 volts for 125W out into 8 ohms|
|Height||2.1" (5.4cm) w/ feet / 1.7" (4.5cm) w/out feet (1 rack space)|
|Weight||9.2 lb (4.2kg)|
|Communication and Control||12V DC Trigger In/Out (3.5mm and Phoenix)|
|Inputs||Bus and Local L/R RCA jacks|
|Rated Output Power Into 8 Ohms||125W RMS per Channel from 20Hz-20kHz, All Channels Driven|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||< -105dB Below Rated Full Power A-weighted|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||Less than 0.05% at Full Rated Power 20Hz-20kHz|
|Power Requirements||100-240VAC 50/60Hz 190W|
|Speaker Connections||4-pin Phoenix-type Connectors|
|Included Accessories||Rack Ears and Mounting Hardware|
You may also like
Learn with AV KartDive In
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.
If we still haven't answered your question, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.