JBL HDI-3800 Overview
Designed and engineered in JBL’s world-famous acoustic engineering facility in Northridge, California, the HDI-3800 is the flagship of the JBL HDI Series. This floorstanding loudspeaker features a 2 ½-way design with patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) waveguide technology, the patented 2410H-2 1-inch (25mm) compression driver, and triple 8-inch (200mm) Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone woofers for powerful dynamics and incredibly accurate sound reproduction. The HDI-3800 enclosure is heavily braced to provide a solid acoustic foundation and incorporates a bass reflex design with dual rear-firing, and computer-optimized flared ports. JBL’s revolutionary HDI waveguide geometry is the result of intense research into the nuances of waveguide design. In search of exceptional high-frequency detail and uniform directivity for the smooth in-room response, JBL engineers pioneered a design that delivers neutral frequency response both on- and off-axis and provides a seamless transition between the high and low-frequency drivers.
The JBL 2410H-2 compression driver benefits from the advanced research and applications derived from JBL Professional’s “D2” range of transducers. At the core of the new 2410H-2 device is a lightweight, polymer, annular diaphragm that improves high-frequency extension by reducing diaphragm mass. The V-shaped geometry of the annular diaphragm reduces breakup modes, eliminating time smear and reducing distortion. The result is incredible dynamics with accurate reproduction and a lack of power compression.
JBL HDI-3800 Features
THX Select2 Plus certified and designed for 4K video, the TX-RZ900 also features a manually wound toroidal transformer, audiophile capacitors, and discrete amplification to reach the lower limit of the audio response. It can output HDCP 2.2-protected 4K video over HDMI and is compatible with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack formats.
There's also a USB port for connecting your favorite media players or laptop, and a Bluetooth wireless connection to play music from mobile devices. It can stream audio from a range of online services including TuneIn Radio, Spotify, and Deezer, as well as supporting DSD (5.6 MHz), FLAC (24 bit/192 kHz), and other file formats stored on computers and servers connected to the system's local network.
It also features a number of convenient options, including a bidirectional IR passthrough that lets you control your TV from the amp side as well as the source side, and support for THX UltraHD and HDCP 2.2-protected content.
Another feature of this AV receiver is the Audio Exclusive Mode, which shuts off digital noise within the AV receiver for more detailed sound, full of spatial feel. The AV Direct Mode also suppresses digital noise to enhance the quality of both analog and digital playback, while eliminating interference from video signals.
This 7.2-channel AV receiver is also available in a Blu-ray player edition for those who already own a compatible Blu-ray player. It can handle the latest high-definition Blu-ray discs and supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD audio formats.
JBL HDI-3800 Specifications
|Bass-reflex design with a rear-firing port
|1-inch (25mm) Teonex compression driver
|Three 8-inch (200mm) black Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone, cast frame woofer
|Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1M)
|Recommended Amplifier Power
|25W - 300W
|38Hz – 30kHz (-6dB)
|43.33 x 11.81 x 16.45” (1100.5 x 300.0 x 417.8mm)
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.