Consult with Experts
JBL SCL-3 Overview
The SCL-3 is a custom in-wall loudspeaker designed primarily for use as an LCR behind projection screens or as a height channel in-ceiling application. It features JBL's patented 2409H 1-inch (25mm) compression driver mated to a High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) horn. Dual 5.25-inch (130mm) Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone cast-frame woofers provide a detailed and dynamic response with low distortion. The integrated MDF enclosure is designed for installation in standard 2x6 wood frame construction, and Internal connections allow for bi-wiring or bi-amplification in advanced installations. The SCL-3 is ideal for use in medium to large rooms.
JBL SCL-3 Features
- Premium Network Components - Bi-Wire and Bi-Amp capability - Flexible Mounting Applications - Zero-Bezel Magnetically Attached Grille
- Patented D2-Derived Annular Ring Diaphragm Cone Driver Technology - Advanced HDI(tm) Geometry Horn – Dual 5.25′′ Cast Frame Aluminum Woofers - Flush-Mount Design with Paintable White Grille
- D2415K dual voice coil, dual 1.5′′ (38mm) annular ring diaphragm Teonex(r) compression driver mated to an advanced HDI(tm) horn assembly - High Output and Powerful Dynamics. - Premium neodymium motor structures and efficient low-distortion woofers provide accurate, powerful sound with a wide dynamic range. - Sonoglass(tm) precision molded baffle assembly fits standard wall construction and has integrated HDI(tm) waveguide/horn.
- A patented Cat Claw mounting mechanism makes installation easy and allows for quick, easy, and fast removal of the speaker from the wall and gold-plated, spring-loaded binding posts.
- The SCL-3 is the first flush-mount loudspeaker that utilizes JBL Professional technology.
- The SCL-3 is ideal for use in medium to large rooms and is a great complement to the Synthesis range of speakers, amplifiers, electronics, and other components from JBL.
- The SCL-3 can be used as a front left and right channel speaker in any 5.1-channel Synthesis home theater system for optimum performance and maximum dispersion of audio.
- The SCL-3 can also be used as a height channel in ceiling applications when used with the Synthesis S2S-EX subwoofer and the Synthesis SDP-75 immersive surround processor.
JBL SCL-3 Specifications
|Speaker Type||Two-way In-Wall Loudspeaker|
|Mid/High-Frequency Transducer||D2-derived 1" (25mm) 2409H annular ring, Teonex® diaphragm compression driver|
|Frequency Response (-6dB on-axis)||65 Hz – 33KHz|
|Crossover Frequencies||1.3 KHz|
|Inputs||Dual Gold-plated Five-way Binding Posts|
|Weight||24.3 lb (11.02 kg)|
|Low-Frequency Transducer||Dual 5-¼” (130mm) cast-frame, advanced aluminum matrix cone woofers|
|Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power||200 watts RMS|
You may also like
Learn with AV KartDive In
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.
If we still haven't answered your question, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.