JBL SCL-6 Overview
The SCL-6 is the largest traditional in-wall model in the JBL Synthesis Custom Loudspeaker (SCL) series. It is designed for use as an LCR or surround channel in a variety of applications. The SCL-6 features JBL’s patented 2410H-2 1-inch (25mm) compression driver mated to a High Definition Imaging (HDI™) horn. This patented horn design is integrated with four 5.25-inch (130 mm) Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone cast-frame woofers into a precision molded baffle assembly. The configuration yields incredibly smooth and consistent performance for in-wall LCR or surround applications. The SCL-6 is acoustically designed to match any of the JBL Synthesis Custom Loudspeakers (SCL series) as part of a complete JBL Synthesis immersive audio solution. It is ideal for use in small, medium, or large rooms.
JBL SCL-6 Features
The SCL-6 is the largest in the expanded JBL Synthesis Custom Loudspeaker (SCL) family and is designed for deployment in high-performance immersive audio systems in medium to large-size rooms. It combines a patented one-inch 2410H-2 compression driver with a JBL patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI(tm)) horn assembly and four 5.25-inch (130mm) Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone cast frame woofers in a well-engineered and aesthetically pleasing baffle to achieve the most impressive sound quality in the context of a given room size. The SCL-6 is a worthy addition to the HT family and complements the SDP-55 16-channel immersive surround processor and SDA amplifiers to provide a formidable array of aural options for discerning occupants and their architects.
In the JBL Synthesis family, the SCL-6 is a close cousin to three other architecturally inspired loudspeakers, namely the SCL-7, SCL-8, and SCL-9. These four new SCL models aptly named the newest JBL Synthesis flagship HT models will enable dealers to offer more attainable sound system solutions to a much broader swath of savvy homeowners.
JBL SCL-6 Specifications
|2.5-Way In-wall loudspeaker
|1" (25 mm) 2410H-2 Teonex annular ring-diaphragm compression driver
|50Hz - 30kHz (-6 dB on-axis), 2pi anechoic
|High-Frequency Coverage Angle (-6 dB)
|80° Vertical / 80° Horizontal, from 2 kHz to 17 kHz.
|Boundary Proximity Control
|Product Dimensions (with grille)
|7.29” (185 mm) x 31.32” (796 mm) x 3.82” (97.1 mm)
|Gold-plated spring-loaded binding posts
|25.6 lbs (11.61 kg)
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.