JBL SDA-4600 Overview
The new SDA-4600 is a powerful four-channel Class D amplifier that delivers up to 600 watts into 8 ohms. Its compact design makes it easy to fit into tight spaces and its high level of network capability allows it to work hand in hand with the SDEC Room Equalizer for a total end-to-end digital solution.
It also incorporates HARMAN's Power Factor Corrected (PFC) universal power supply that is engineered to deliver the most power in any country. This ensures it will be up to the challenge of delivering the power needed for your custom installation and enabling you to use all the latest networking technologies.
Featuring a powerful D2-derived 1-inch / 25mm annular ring compression driver with Teonex(r) diaphragm and an advanced HDI geometry horn, the SDA-4600 provides outstanding performance in a small package. The JBL-engineered, fully vented cast aluminum frame helps provide more mass and strength, which assists in driver cooling and reduces distortion.
JBL SDA-4600 Features
The SDA-4600 and SDA-8300 amplifiers are the next-generation in JBL Synthesis custom-installation home theater power amplifiers. They deliver significantly improved performance, exceptional energy efficiency, and space-saving form factors that work hand in hand with other JBL Synthesis electronics for maximum flexibility.
They are designed to be the heart of a complete JBL Synthesis system with the SDA-8300 rated at 300 watts into 8 ohms and the SDA-4600 rated at 600 watts into 8 ohms, and each able to be bridged to output 1,200 watts. Each offer networked digital audio and control connectivity to JBL Synthesis surround sound preamplifiers, equalizers, and other components via its primary and secondary Ethernet transport ports.
The new JBL Synthesis SDA-4600 is a powerful four-channel class D amplifier that delivers up to 600 watts of power into 8 ohms. Its sleek design makes it easy to fit into tight spaces, and its high level of network capability allows it for use in a wide array of upscale applications.
It has a full range of modern networking capabilities, including Dante(tm) audio networking, which makes it an ideal partner for the SDR-35 AVR and SDP-55 immersive surround sound processor. Its broadcast-quality HDMI switcher delivers smooth audio and video switching, can pass digital video up to 1080p, and 12-bit, and is compatible with 3D video formats.
JBL SDA-4600 Specifications
|Continuously variable speed forced air, front-to-back airflow
|Required AC Mains (±10%)
100Vrms - 240Vrms ~50/60Hz
|Maximum Fan Noise (dBA SPL @ 1M)
|Rated Output Power Into 8 Ohms
|Rated Output Power Into 2 Ohms
|70-Volt & 100-Volt Capable
|Analog Input Signal to Noise Ratio
|Total Harmonic Distortion (at full rated power, 20Hz - 20kHz)
|Input Impedance (nominal balanced, unbalanced)
|Load Impedance Stereo/Dual Mode
|2Ω - 16Ω; 70Vrms and 100Vrms
|Rated Output Power Into 4 Ohms
|Bridged Output Power Into 8 Ohms
|Frequency Response (8Ω, 20Hz - 20kHz)
|BLU link Input Signal to Noise Ratio (A-Weighted)
|Damping Factor (20Hz to100Hz)
|Maximum Input Level before Compression (Low Gain Mode); (+)20dB
|Load Impedance Bridge Mono
|4Ω - 16Ω; 140Vrms and 200Vrms
|19 in. (48.3 cm)
|14.25 in. ( 35.63 cm)
|3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.