JBL SDA-7120 Overview
The SDR-35 has a sophisticated take on the mic-driven calibration found in most AVRs and offers Dirac Live Room Correction (DLRC), which uses machine learning and AI to more accurately and cohesively balanced bass delivery around the listening area. This feature will be particularly useful for people who have multiple subwoofers in their home theater setup or are planning to install a surround sound system that will require a lot of bass processing.
The JBL SDR-35 offers Logic 16 digital processing, which is designed to create a more convincing 3D soundscape, even when all sources are mono. The result is a sense of depth that can be genuinely impressive, especially when played through a stereo source like an LP or CD.
In the hands of a great music performer, the SDR-35 can also be a joy to listen to, delivering SBTRKT’s Trials Of The Past with plenty of urgency and punch, Mol’s Bruma with an enchanting sense of space and growing threat, and Nick Cave and Warren Ellis’ The Road with layers of texture low-level dynamic subtlety that could rival many top-end hi-fi amplifiers in terms of heft and impact.
JBL SDA-7120 Features
The JBL Synthesis SDA-7120 is a 7 x 100-watt high-performance power amplifier that is rated to deliver 100W into 8 ohms and 140W into 4 ohms with all channels driven. This amplifier features Class G amplification, which is designed to deliver audiophile sound with exceptional dynamics and flexibility.
It also has Dante audio networking so you can connect it to the JBL Synthesis SDR-35 AVR and SDP-55 Immersive Surround Processor as well as other Dante-enabled products over Ethernet-based networks using a Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable. This enables lossless, multi-channel audio transmission over standard ethernet cabling with near-zero latency.
Besides its extensive music credentials, the SDR-35 is also an excellent home cinema amplifier, offering a full range of high-end formats and a comprehensive set of features for the money. You’d be hard-pressed to find another receiver that offers a better combination of format support and acoustic performance.
Dante audio networking is the most flexible, reliable, and easy-to-manage solution for transmitting uncompressed, multi-channel high-resolution audio over a standard IP network. It’s the most cost-effective way to integrate a surround-sound system into a home and can reduce the need for expensive Category-rated cabling by transmitting output signals from all channels between processor and amplifier over a single, inexpensive Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable.
JBL SDA-7120 Specifications
|Seven channels driven,
|4Ω / 8Ω, 20Hz – 20kHz: 140W / 100W
|Two channels driven,
|4Ω / 8Ω, 1kHz: 225W / 140W
|Input sensitivity 50W / 8Ω:
|110–120V or 220–240V, 50–60Hz
|433 x 425 x 177mm
|Dimensions W x H x D (including feet, control knob and speaker terminals):
|Weight (gross):Five channels driven
|4Ω / 8Ω, 1kHz: 175W / 110W
|80% power, 8Ω at 1kHz: 0.002%
|Signal/Noise ratio (A-wtd) 50W / 8Ω:
|20 - 20kHz +/-0.05dB
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.