JBL SDA 7200 Overview
The JBL SDA 7200 is a high-end AV amplifier that has a number of features that make it stand out from the crowd. These include Dante audio networking, multiple HDMI 2.1 inputs and outputs, and a new SDEC 3500 equalizer.
Although the SDA-7200 has been developed to complement JBL Synthesis products it is equally at home when connected to any high-quality multi-channel preamp processor with or without an external EQ system connected. Its high-power design also means that it has the flexibility to power Synthesis speakers or virtually any high-quality speaker system from premier in-ceiling speakers to the largest floor standing models. Of course, regardless of the speakers, the SDA-7200 delivers the performance JBL has been known for in close to 75 years of creating cinema sound.
JBL SDA 7200 Features
The SDA 7200 is designed to support the latest high-resolution formats including Dolby Vision, HDR, 4K Ultra HD, and BT.2020 pass-through, as well as legacy formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS: X. It is equipped with an advanced DSP engine that provides a range of processing options to support these formats, including two 32-bit floating-point DSP engines and a 24-bit/192kHz A/D converter.
The SCL-6 is the largest in-wall model in JBL’s Synthesis Custom Loudspeaker (SCL) line, delivering a rich, dynamic performance that can be used for home theater or a traditional surround sound application behind acoustic fabric or woven/perforated video screens. It features a premium 15" woofer with dual 3" voice coils, a horn-loaded compression driver, and premium crossover components to deliver superior quality and depth of sound.
Built on the same foundation as JBL’s acclaimed S3900, this in-wall speaker is an outstanding choice for those who love to listen to a full spectrum of music and movie soundtracks. It delivers powerful mid-range frequencies, with a high level of detail and smoothed treble response.
It also includes a patented HDI waveguide design that delivers neutral frequency response both on and off-axis. This allows you to easily position the speakers for a unified, immersive audio experience.
JBL SDA 7200 Specifications
|Multi-channel unbalanced power amplifier
|High-efficiency and dual-speed fans for cool, quiet operation
|Music sense circuitry and low voltage trigger connection for automatic turn-on
|Binding post terminals accommodate large gauge speaker cable
|26.5 lbs (12 kgs)
|The latest generation, Harman-developed digital amplifier design
|Short-circuit and thermal protection circuitry
|Front-panel LED indicators for individual channel status
|Removable IEC power cord
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|17.25 x 16.25 (with Connectors) x 6 or 5.25 (without Feet), (438 mm x 413 mm (with Connectors) x 152 or 133 (without Feet))
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.