JBL SDA-8300 Overview
The S4Ai in-wall loudspeakers feature a JBL patented 15" woofer with a dual 3" voice coil, a horn-loaded 3" compression driver, and a resonant tuned port to deliver an excellent audio response in the mid and high frequencies. Using JBL's advanced High Definition Imaging(tm) waveguide technology, the S4Ai speakers are engineered to weather the elements and provide superior audio response both indoors and outdoors.
The S3900 is a perfect match for the SDP-45 and SDEC-4500P and provides a powerful, unified audio solution that is perfect for the most sophisticated home theatre or music system.
JBL SDA-8300 Features
Designed for maximum power and minimum space, the SDA-8300 is a compact multichannel networked amplifier that can be integrated with any JBL Synthesis system or stand alone in a wide range of upscale installations. Powered by Harman's patented DriveCore TM technology, the SDA 8300 delivers 2 to 4 times the power of previous-generation JBL Synthesis amplifiers and is available in 2/4-/8-channel configurations for maximum installation flexibility.
The SDA-8300 can be paired with the SDEC-4500P room equalizer for a complete end-to-end digital solution or stand on its own in a wide variety of systems. Connected to the SDEC-4500P via an Ethernet cable, it offers a full suite of JBL Synthesis digital audio and control connectivity options.
The JBL Synthesis SDP-45 4K surround processor and controller, in conjunction with the SDA 8300 amplifier, delivers a new level of sonic performance for the most sophisticated home cinema and music systems. With 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A converters, and two 32-bit floating-point DSP engines, the SDP-45 4K delivers an extraordinary home theater experience. It also features advanced HDMI switching for flawless video and pristine audio, along with extensive analog and digital audio inputs and outputs.
The internationally acclaimed K2 S9900 features the same patented JBL Slipstream(tm) contouring and high-quality crossover components found in the award-winning Synthesis K2 line but is equipped with a more powerful motor and a dual 12-inch (300mm) cast-frame, composite cone woofer. Its curved cabinet design is finished in a choice of automotive-grade painted High Gloss Black or furniture-grade satin Walnut or Gray Oak wood veneers and has a black cloth magnetically attached grille.
Featuring the same patented JBL Slipstream(tm) horn-loaded, high-quality crossover components as the SDP-45 4K and K2 S9900 speakers, the SSW-2 loudspeakers are equipped with a dual 12-inch (300mm) JBL patented woofer and a 1-inch (25mm) CMMD(r) tweeter that is designed for exceptional audio response and acoustic accuracy. A horn-loaded compression driver provides superb low-frequency performance, and the subwoofer can be installed in-wall to complement existing acoustic fabric or woven/perforated video screens without the need for grilles.
JBL SDA-8300 Specifications
|Continuously variable speed forced air, front-to-back airflow
|Required AC Mains (±10%)
|100Vrms - 240Vrms ~50/60Hz
|Maximum Fan Noise (dBA SPL @ 1M)
|Rated Output Power Into 8 Ohms
|Rated Output Power Into 2 Ohms
|70-Volt & 100-Volt Capable
|Analog Input Signal to Noise Ratio
|Total Harmonic Distortion (at full rated power, 20Hz - 20kHz)
|Input Impedance (nominal balanced, unbalanced)10kΩ, 5kΩ
|Load Impedance Stereo/Dual Mode
|2Ω - 16Ω; 70Vrms and 100Vrms
|Rated Output Power Into 4 Ohms
|Bridged Output Power Into 8 Ohms
|Frequency Response (8Ω, 20Hz - 20kHz)
|BLU link Input Signal to Noise Ratio (A-Weighted)
|Damping Factor (20Hz to100Hz)
|Maximum Input Level before Compression (Low Gain Mode)
|Load Impedance Bridge Mono
|4Ω - 16Ω; 140Vrms and 200Vrms
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.