Magnat Signature 903 Overview
Magnat Signature 903 Bookshelf Speakers are not your average loudspeakers. The speaker system is equipped with an APOC crossover and vented die-cast bass and midrange drivers. It also has a woofer, an active subwoofer, and a digital amplifier. It is powered by 120 W (180 W peak) of nominal power. These speakers are not meant for small rooms, but they can be used as a surround-sound add-on in a home cinema. They feature a bass reflex and a ceramic-aluminum diaphragm that can produce a piston mode with minimal distortion. This makes it possible to reproduce dynamic music with excellent dynamics and speed.
The Magnat Signature 903 has a three-way architecture, consisting of a woofer, a midrange, and a Hi-Res Audio-certified tweeter module. These drivers, like the rest of the speakers in the Signature series, are made from aluminum and ceramic-coated, giving them the right weight and balance. Another plus is the proprietary Airex ports, which are built to reduce airborne noise and increase damping. All this while keeping a slim profile.
Magnat Signature 903 Feature
Moreover, the Signature 903's most interesting feature is the recessed plane designed for the tweeter module. A laser interferometry setup allowed for the creation of this recessed plane. This gives the tweeter module a directional sound and ensures docking with the mid-bass driver.
As for the woofer, it is a 170 mm unit. It has a vented aluminum basket, and it features effective ventilation of the voice coils. Like the rest of the Signature 900 series, it has a ceramic-aluminum diaphragm, and it can operate in a piston mode with minimal distortion. In addition, the Signature 903 has a large terminal block with sealed connectors.
Finally, the Signature 903's other features include an elastic suspension, bi-wiring, cast aluminum baskets, and fast diffusers. This combination gives it a light and bright sound. Although the Signature 903 is a compact speaker, it still produces half the amount of sound pressure as the average loudspeaker. Nevertheless, the Signature 903's speakers are reminiscent of the classic paper cone speakers. Ultimately, this speaker's features are likely to be of interest to those who are looking for a full-size system in a portable format. If you are interested in a smaller, compact system, you might want to consider the Magnat Signature 905 or the Signature Center 93.
Magnat Signature 903 Specification
|PRINCIPLE||3-way bass reflex|
|DRIVERS||0.75" super-tweeter 6.5“ woofer-midrange 1.2" dome-tweeter|
|POWER HANDLING (RMS/MAX.)||120 / 180 watts|
|SENSITIVITY (2.8V/1M)||91 dB|
|IMPEDANCE||4 – 8 Ohms|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||30 - 55000 Hz|
|CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES||2.400 Hz/17.500 Hz|
|RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER OUTPUT||> 20 Watts|
|DIMENSIONS (WXHXD)||225 x 370 x 352 mm|
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.