B&W CCM663SR Overview
The CCM663SR is a high-performance dual in-ceiling speaker that combines two offset 20mm (1in) tweeters and a 150mm (6in) twin voice coil woven Aramid Fibre bass/midrange driver. It also has a clever two-position switch to let you use it as a single stereo speaker or a rear surround channel in a home theatre system.
The woofer is a Kevlar woofer, delivering superb precision and low distortion, while the twin 25mm (1in) soft dome tweeters get the right balance between smoothness and detail to deliver an effortless fluid and natural sound. It is this combination that gives the CCM663SR its high-fidelity sound.
B&W CCM663SR Features
As with all B&W products, the design of this in-ceiling speaker is nothing short of first-class. The woofer is housed in a circular frame and grille, making it both stylish and highly functional.
In order to achieve the best possible acoustics, the woofer has to be surrounded by a baffle which helps to disperse and direct the acoustic energy around your room. The result is a well-rounded and balanced acoustic experience with clear definition and deep bass response, all of which add to the magic of the product.
The CCM663SR also boasts the most efficient use of your ceiling space, allowing you to fit more speakers with greater efficiency. The aforementioned woofer is joined by an elegantly designed circular bass port that's able to handle up to 80W of power, allowing the CCM663SR to deliver a wide spectrum of sounds.
For a truly discreet and impressive speaker, there's no better choice than the CCM663SR. Whether you're looking to add a touch of sexiness to a bedroom or simply want rich, detailed music to fill your lobbies, the CCM663SR is the perfect solution.
B&W CCM663SR Specifications
|Description||2-way dual channel in-ceiling system|
|Drive Units||2x ø20mm (1in) soft dome tweeter 1x ø150mm (6in) blue Aramid Fibre cone bass/midrange|
|Frequency Range (-6dB)||48Hz – 30kHz|
|Recommended Amp Power||25 – 80w (per channel)|
|Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m)||83dB (per channel) 89dB (both channels driven)|
|Impedance Nominal (min)||8Ω (4Ω) (per channel)|
|Frame diameter||240mm (9.5in)|
|Cut-out diameter||202mm (8in)|
|Depth behind surface||133mm (5.2in)|
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.