B&W CT7.4 LCRS Overview
The flagship in the line-up is the CT7.4 LCRS uses a Nautilus tube-loaded tweeter, partnered with a 6-in Kevlar FST midrange driver and two 8 bass drivers. This pair of speakers combine clarity and power with 150W of pure B&W engineering and can be used in music or multichannel installations for a truly acoustically immersive movie sound.
B&W CT7.4 LCRS Features
Immerse in the dynamism of dynamic home cinema with B&W’s dedicated CT700 Series loudspeakers. Designed to slot discreetly into custom-built cabinetry, the three models in the range can be used as left, centre, or surround speakers within an integrated multi-channel theatre set-up, and each model leverages high-sensitivity Nautilus tube-loaded tweeters and first-order tweeter crossover filters for minimal signal degradation. Combined with their unique Aramid fiber coned bass/midrange drivers, these dedicated custom home theatre loudspeakers bring life-like dynamics and power to your entertainment experience.
The entry-level speaker in the line-up is the CT7.4 LCRS delivers remarkable spaciousness, imaging, and definition through its single 7 inches Aramid Fibre CT700 Series bass/midrange drive unit. The two 6′′ Kevlar bass/midrange drivers are complemented by B&W’s famed Nautilus tube-loaded tweeters – pioneering technology that draws away and dampens distorting sound waves from the rear of the driver units, thereby producing a more natural sound from the front. This allows the tweeter to focus on the high frequencies, which makes this the perfect choice for those looking for a more detailed and accurate treble response without sacrificing low-frequency performance. With an excellent price point, this is a great solution for those looking to achieve a more natural and life-like cinema experience without breaking the bank.
B&W CT7.4 LCRS Specifications
|Technical features||Nautilus™ tube loaded tweeter Aramid Fibre bass/midrange cone Flowport™ Magnetically attached grille|
|Description||2-way vented-box system|
|Drive units||1x ø25mm (1 in) cloth dome high-frequency 2x ø165mm (6.5 in) woven Aramid Fibre cone bass/ midrange|
|Frequency range||-6dB at 43Hz and 28kHz|
|Frequency response||49Hz – 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis|
|Dispersion||Within 2dB of reference response Horizontal: over 60º arc Vertical: over 10º arc|
|Sensitivity||94dB spl (2.83V, 1m)|
|Harmonic distortion||2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m) <1% 90Hz – 20kHz|
|Nominal impedance||8Ω (minimum 4.0Ω)|
You may also like
Learn with AVKDive in
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.