B&W CT8 CC Overview
This combines with the identical drivers to deliver an audio "sweet spot" of immense scale and depth, bringing a new dimension to your home cinema system. Achieving a level of performance that would have been unthinkable before, the B&W Panorama 2 is a true game changer and offers a whole new dimension to your movie-watching and music-playing experiences.
The CC is available in both 2-way dipole and 3-way monopole modes. Both modes may be selected using the active CT8 XO crossover/equalizer. The XO is integrated into the CC's rack mount chassis and pulls all components together.
B&W CT8 CC Features
With the same driver lineup as the CT8 LR, this centre speaker offers a seamless audio experience. The identical woven Kevlar FSTTM midrange and metal dome high-frequency drivers are positioned in the same NautilusTM-inspired pod for precise timbre matching, but this time with twin bass drivers positioned on either side of the combined midrange/high-frequency adjustable pod.
The same drive units used for the front channels are also employed in this model to offer the widest possible dispersion across a large listening area. This enables an immersive, full-range audio experience that takes the whole family on an unforgettable journey of discovery through your favorite movies and music.
It has the same NautilusTM-inspired pod and derived tube loading as the CT8 LR. Still, it is arranged to be placed in a horizontal orientation immediately above or below the screen, whichever suits your viewing requirements. This ensures that you can be completely confident that all the sound will reach everyone in the room.
In the center, the woven Kevlar FSTTM woofer is supported by a foamed polymer surround that mirrors the mechanical properties of the aramid fiber, absorbing residual resonances and bending waves in the cone to maximize performance. With 25 years of aramid fiber beating pretenders to its position as the world's number one material for midrange cones, it's a truly formidable and solid partnership that delivers superb performance every time.
B&W CT8 CC Specifications
|Technical features||Adjustable midrange/ tweeter head Kevlar® brand fibre cone FST™ midrange Composite sandwich cone bass Matrix cabinet Active bass crossover Laser alignment device|
|Description||3-way closed-box system|
|Frequency range||-6dB at 23Hz and 40kHz|
|Sensitivity||93dB spl (2.83V, 1m) (mf/hf)|
|Nominal impedance||8Ω (minimum 4Ω)|
|Recommended||50W – 1000W into 8Ω|
|amplifier power||on unclipped programme|
|Max. recommended cable impedance||0.1Ω|
|Dimensions||Height: 1100mm (43.3 in) Width: 325mm (12.8 in) Depth: 550mm (21.65 in)|
|Net weight||85kg (187 lb)|
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.