Consult with Experts
Monitor Audio Silver C250 7G Overview
Available in a choice of premium real wood veneers and high gloss finishes, the Silver C250 7G has a sleek and modern design that will look great in any home theatre setup. The speaker also offers multiple connectivity options, allowing you to connect it to your amplifier or AV receiver easily and safely.
The Silver C250 7G is available in a range of beautiful and natural real wood veneers, including Black Oak, Natural Walnut, and Ash. There are also a variety of high gloss finishes, such as High Gloss Black or Satin White, which allow you to match the color of your cabinet to your existing furniture.
Monitor Audio Silver C250 7G Features
The floorstanders all feature rear-porting and are paired with sturdy outrigger feet to reduce the possibility of damage to your carpet or hardwood floor. The floorstanders are topped with a 25mm tweeter and feature a pair of 203mm mid-bass drivers. The bookshelf models are similar, with the same tweeter accompanied by a 134mm mid-bass driver.
The midrange and woofer drivers in the Silver 7G speakers are redesigned, with all models incorporating Monitor Audio's exclusive Rigid Surface Technology II (RST II) cone structure. This hexagonal dimpled pattern is said to provide a smoother, more accurate, and more efficient frequency response than previous designs.
The new drivers are able to go louder without compromise, thereby improving efficiency and helping the speakers to deliver an even wider dynamic range than before. In addition, they have a higher sensitivity that helps to minimize distortion.
The Silver C250 7G is a high-efficiency centre speaker, which features a C-CAM driver that helps to produce quality audio. The speaker has a sleek and modern design that will match any decor and is backed by a two-year warranty for added peace of mind.
The centre channel also comes with a separate integrated subwoofer. This speaker is able to deliver deep, powerful bass. It is equipped with a woofer with a 6.5-inch diameter that is designed to produce a strong low-end thump.
The speakers are well-built, with a solid, thick, heavy wooden cabinet and highly developed bracing. This greatly reduces cabinet distortion, which can otherwise be an issue in a speaker of this size and price.
Monitor Audio Silver C250 7G Specifications
|System Format||3 - way|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohms|
|Power Handling (RMS)||200 W|
|Port Tuning Frequency||N/A|
|External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))||206 x 481 x 272 mm (87/64 x 1816/64 x 1045/64")|
|Sold As||Single Unit|
|Frequency Response, In-Room (-6dB)||65 Hz - 35 kHz|
|Minimum Impedance||3.9 Ohms @ 170 Hz|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||80 - 200 W|
|Bass Alignment||Sealed cabinet|
|External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))||
|Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)||88.5 dB|
|Maximum SPL (single, free-field)||110 dB|
L.F: 650 Hz
M.F/ H.F: 3.3 kHz
|Drive Unit Complement||
2 x 5 1/4" C-CAM RST II bass driver
1 x 3" C-CAM RST II mid-range driver
1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide II
|Weight (each)||10.6 kg (23 lb 6 oz)|
You may also like
Learn with AV KartDive In
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.
If we still haven't answered your question, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.