Polk Audio Reserver R100 Overview
The Reserve Series R100 Bookshelf Speakers from Polk Audio use a two-way driver design to deliver high-quality sound. The speakers feature a 5.25" polypropylene turbine woofer and a 1" Pinnacle Ring Radiator tweeter. Both drivers offer a frequency response of 58 Hz to 39 kHz. They also feature a rear-firing X-Port bass port and rubber feet to reduce resonance while placed on a bookshelf.
Polk Audio has been making great-sounding loudspeakers for 45 years. Their goal is to create products that immerse listeners in the scene of the recorded performance. They do this through constant innovation and engineering. This dedication to excellence is backed by a long history of patented audio innovations and numerous awards. Customers love Polk Audio loudspeakers because of the quality of sound they produce.
Polk Audio Reserver R100 Features
The Polk Reserve Series R100 bookshelf speakers feature Bass Reflex type cabinet technology and an MDF/vinyl finish. They also feature an internal tube that counteracts cabinet resonance. Lastly, the Reserve Series R100 is versatile enough to be used in a 2-ch stereo application or a multi-channel home theatre set-up. They can even be used as rear surround speakers. Ideally, the Reserve Series R100 bookshelf speakers should be placed on a side wall, slightly above the listening position.
The Reserver R100 Bookshelf Speakers feature a 5.25" Polypropylene Turbine Cone Woofer and a 1" Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter. They have a frequency range of 58-39k Hz and a sensitivity of 86 dB.
Polk Audio Reserver R100 Specification
|Tweeter||1" Pinnacle Ring Radiator|
|Woofers||5 ¼” Turbine Cone|
|Overall Frequency Response||44Hz - 50kHz|
|Frequency Response (-3dB limits)||58Hz - 39kHz|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||30 - 150W|
|Amplifier Output Compatibility||8Ω / 6Ω / 4Ω|
|Minimum Impedance (ohms)||3.6Ω|
|Tweeter/Mid-range Crossover Frequency||2700|
|Mid-range/Mid-bass Crossover Frequency||-|
|Product Dims W x H x D (Includes width of feet)||166 x 324 x 259.5mm
6.5 x 12.8 x 10.2 in
|Product Weights (each)||12.2 lbs/5.5 kg|
|Shipping Weight||28.4 lbs/12.9 kg|
|New CRC (Mid-Range Enclosure Type)||-|
|Mid-Bass / Woofer Enclosure Type||Rear X-Port|
|Available Finishes||Black / Walnut / White|
|Binding Posts: Nickel-plated 5-Way||Single|
You may also like
Learn with AVKDive in
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.