B&W CT SW15 Overview
Massive Bass with a Rigid Mushroom Diaphragm Construction
With the new Custom Theatre subwoofer, Bowers & Wilkins has created an outstandingly rigid mushroom diaphragm design that can deliver unmatched bass effects. Boosted by a separate SA1000 amplifier, the CT SW15 slots neatly into a home cinema cabinetry and leverages a 15-inch paper/Aramid Fibre drive unit to deliver the most explosively punchy bass performance available in the industry.
Designed to be installed in concealed settings, the CT SW15 has a minimal depth and a slim matte black finish. This allows it to be positioned discreetly behind an acoustically transparent theater screen or custom cabinetry for a true movie theatre experience.
B&W CT SW15 Features
Ideal for large-size home cinemas, the CT SW15 delivers fast sub-bass with plenty of impacts and can easily be combined with a pair of CT7.3 LCRS speakers for a truly epic home theater system. The CT7.3 LCRS speaker is a 3-way speaker, meaning it's tasked with cleanly producing a wide range of frequencies and handling all the dynamics of movies. The CT7.3 LCRS features a Nautilus tube loaded cloth dome 1-inch tweeter, two imposing 200mm (8in) paper and aramid fiber bass drivers, a dedicated Aramid fiber FST mid-range driver, and Flowport bass vents to help reduce unwanted resonance and vibrations.
Powered by the B&W SA1000 Subwoofer amplifier, the CTSW15 subwoofer can handle up to 1000 Watts of power and can be used to complement a multichannel surround sound system featuring the CT7.3 LCRS speakers.
B&W CT SW15 Specifications
|Description||Closed-box subwoofer system with external rack-mount amplifier|
|Drive units||1x Ø380mm (15 in) paper/Aramid Fibre cone longthrow|
|Frequency range||-6dB at 16Hz and 25/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)|
|Frequency response||±3dB 20Hz – 40/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)|
|Bass Extension||-6dB at 16Hz (position A) -6dB at 20Hz (position B) -6dB at 25Hz (position C)|
|Power Handeling||1000W (8 ohm)|
|Dimensions||Height: 550mm (21.7 in) Width: 550mm (21.7 in) Depth: 260mm (10.3 in) Depth with grille: 290mm (11.4 in)|
|Net weight||30kg (66.1lb)|
|Finish||Cabinet: Black painted Grille: Black cloth|
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.