Denon DHT-S316 Overview
The DHT-S316 is an affordable, 2.1-channel soundbar that's designed to be used with a variety of TVs. It has a wireless subwoofer that's built into the front, but it can also be mounted on the wall or slid behind the TV for a more discreet design.
It has an HDMI socket and an optical audio input. It supports Dolby Digital and DTS decoding, plus has built-in Bluetooth for streaming music from your compatible device.
In addition, it has a 3.5mm auxiliary input. This is a feature that is often missing on soundbars, especially ones in this price range.
Denon DHT-S316 Features
This is a feature that is often needed to connect the soundbar to a variety of devices and it makes it easy to get a system up and running with a wide range of different sources. It also means that the soundbar will be able to pick up and play with more different types of audio than other soundbars, which is helpful for those who have a wide variety of music files stored on their devices or computers.
The soundbar also has a built-in volume control which is a great feature as it means that you can use the subwoofer and keep the volume at a level that works for you.
It's an excellent addition to any TV set and a great way to get the best out of the entertainment that you enjoy. It's also a great choice for anyone who has limited space as it is very small and doesn't take up much room.
With a slimline design that's less than 5cm tall, the DHT-S316 is ideal for those who don't have much space but want to enjoy immersive surround sound from their television. It's also easy to integrate into your home theatre and can be easily controlled with a remote.
Denon DHT-S316 Specifications
|HDMI: ARC / CEC||Yes / Yes|
|Digital input: Optical / Coaxial||Yes / No|
|Analog input (3.5mm mini jack)||Yes|
|Simple one-wire setup||Yes|
|Bluetooth: A2DP / APT-X||Yes / No|
|Dolby Digital decoding / DTS||Yes / Yes|
|Sound mode: Dialog, Music, Movie||Yes|
|Night listening mode||Yes|
|Available color: Black||Yes|
|Standby Consumption||0.3 W|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Soundbar dimensions||35.4 x 2.16 x 3.22|
|Soundbar weight in kg||1.8|
|Subwoofer Dimensions||6.7 x 12.3 x 13.4|
|Subwoofer weight in kg||5.2|
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.