B&W MT-60 Overview
A new design of B&W's M-1 satellite speaker has been reengineered with an improved bass/midrange driver and a new tweeter that is claimed to offer better integration with the PV1D subwoofer. The tweeter is now a tube-loaded aluminum design that is claimed to be more responsive and precise than the older model.
The M-1 also has a new front-firing port and a revised design of its bass and midrange drivers. It is claimed to have a better frequency response down to 55Hz, which means the M-1 can be used in stereo pairs with the PV1D subwoofer and will deliver improved integration and musicality for music playback.
It is also claimed to have a better soundstage for movies, with a fuller low-end and more depth than its predecessor. The MT-60D will work well with some of the brighter home cinema amplifiers, although we recommend sticking with a more neutral amplifier that doesn't overdrive the M-1 speakers.
B&W MT-60 Features
For uncompromising cinema sound that fits easily into your life, look no further than the MT-60 Mini Theater speaker system. These 5.1-channel mini theatre set-up twins M-1 speakers with the stunning power and control of a PV1D subwoofer to create immersive surround sound that will keep you gripped until the very end.
Designed to be as unobtrusive as possible, the M-1 is a small (but still powerful) pair of speakers that can be wall-mounted or positioned on stands. The M-1 has a 4" woven glass fiber midbass driver that features B&W's Anti-Resonance Plug, which absorbs vagrant resonances to reduce cone breakup and improve clarity and detail. The tweeter is tube-loaded to capture the back waves that would otherwise be reflected away from the front of the speaker, making for a crisper and more focused soundstage.
The M-1's 1" Nautilus-inspired tweeter has a lower crossover point than the MT-30D, giving it a wider sweet spot and greater dynamic range. It also boasts a tube-loaded aluminum high-frequency dome, borrowed from the brand's flagship Nautilus. It is rear-loaded with an anti-resonance plug that essentially reduces the amount of cone breakup.
There's also a 'pressure vessel' PV1D subwoofer to help drive the M-1s with all the visceral rumble and punch needed to bring movie soundtracks to life. Featuring two 8" paper-Kevlar/aluminum cone long throw woofers married to a 400W Class D amplifier, the PV1D has dual 12-volt triggers for switching between movie and music settings and an OLED touch panel to allow you to adjust its EQ presets.
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.