Denon DCD-900NE Overview
CD popularity is on the rise and many audiophiles are turning to this versatile medium for their music collections. This is the perfect opportunity for Denon to introduce a new player designed to make your CD collection even more enjoyable with features like Advanced AL32 Processing Plus and integrated USB input and outputs.
The DCD-900NE is a premium CD player that provides excellent sound from your digital media files, standard discs, and even your favorite vinyl records. It supports a variety of disc formats, including CD-R/RW, MP3, WMA, and multi-session. It also uses advanced disc-reading technology to ensure the data on your CDs is accurately read.
Denon DCD-900NE Features
The Denon DCD-900NE CD player has a range of other unique features to enhance your listening experience. It features a low-jitter CD mechanism and a high-precision disc reader that can handle heavy loads while reducing noise to ensure accurate audio. It also has a range of connectivity options, including USB and coaxial digital outputs, which allow you to connect it to various devices.
The DCD-900NE CD player is equipped with Advances AL32 Processing Plus, a proprietary technology that improves audio signal quality. This technology uses data interpolation, up-sampling, and bit-extension algorithms to produce accurate audio reproduction. The player also features a built-in USB port and supports up to 192 kHz/24-bit or DSD 2.8/5.6-MHz, which is compatible with the latest high-resolution audio format files.
This enables you to enjoy more hi-res audio than ever before by playing your digital media files through USB input or directly from your CDs. The player also supports a range of music file types, including MP3, WMA, and AAC, to name a few.
With a CD player, you can easily find songs that are on your favorite discs and listen to them on a portable device such as a tablet or phone. The player also features a front-panel USB port, allowing you to easily load and play digital files from a USB drive or hard drive.
Denon DCD-900NE Specifications
|Headphone Volume Control||No|
|Digital Optical In / Out||No / Yes|
|Digital Coaxial In / Out||No / Yes|
|Gold plated Cinch||Yes|
|Remote Control Bus in / out||Yes|
|Analogue Out (Cinch)||2Ch|
|USB Audio (Front) / Made for iPod / Made for iPhone||Yes / No / No|
|USB-A File support|
|MP3/WMA/AAC||Yes / Yes / Yes|
|DSD (DIFF / DSF)||Yes(~5.6MHz)|
|Metal Front Panel||Aluminum|
|Power Consumption in W||24W|
|Standby Consumption in W||0.3W|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Available colors: Premium Silver / Black||No / Yes|
|Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H)||434 x 328 x 107mm
17.1 x 12.9 x 4.2in
|DAC operation mode: USB / Coax / Optical||Yes / No / No|
|Advanced AL 32 Plus||Yes|
|DAC Master Clock Design||ASRC in DAC|
|CD Compatibility: CD / CD-R/RW / WMA / MP3 / AAC||Yes|
|Program Play (CD / SA-CD)||Yes / No|
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.