Emotiva XPA-2 Overview
The latest version of the award-winning Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2 amplifier is more refined, easier to operate, and more visually striking than ever. It now boasts solid machined gold-plated RCA jacks, high-quality contact toggle switches for input selection, and a new high-strength precision chassis.
The XPA-2 uses the same unique Class A/B topology as our highly regarded XPR Series of amplifiers to convey the essence of your music and movies more accurately. It delivers a stunningly low noise floor, so that your music's low-level details and dialogue emerge from a deep black background, with wide bandwidth and minimal distortion.
Emotiva XPA-2 Features
The latest generation of the XPA-2 is built with our highly regarded 'Soft-Switch' Class H power supply technology to increase efficiency without compromising audio performance. When a fast-rising input signal is detected, the amp's control circuitry instantly shifts to a higher voltage rail, and thus minimizes quiescent power consumption and standby power losses.
The new XPA-2 is also more flexible than ever. Whether you're setting it up as the front left and right channels in a powerful stereo music system or powering your critical main front channels in a 7.1 home theater, it can be operated in a single-channel mode or transformed into a 1,000-watt mono block by simply flipping the switch.
The XPA-2 now comes standard with two of our best 'Differential Reference' power amplifier modules. These feature the same highly-regarded circuit topology as our XPR series, but with more power and lower distortion.
Combined with the XPA-2, these high-powered Differential Reference Amplifier Modules deliver musical crescendos and movie special effects that are more lifelike and realistic than you've experienced before.
Emotiva XPA-2 Specifications
|Power output:||300 watts/channel RMS into 8 Ohms; two channels have driven | 490 watts/channel RMS into 4 Ohms; two channels driven|
|Audiophile quality||Class A/B output stage.|
|Balanced and unbalanced inputs for compatibility with a wide variety of preamps and surround sound processors.|
|Class A/B output stage with Optimized Class H power supply topology for improved efficiency.|
|Regulated switch mode power supply combines massive power capability, high reliability, excellent performance, and reduced weight.|
Fully modular construction for optimum flexibility.
|Universal AC power automatically selects the proper line voltage for easy installation in a wide variety of locations.|
|Comprehensive yet transparent protection circuitry protects from most common fault conditions without degrading sound quality.|
|Dimensions:||17” x 19” x 8” (including feet)|
|Weight:||35.5 pounds (unboxed)|
|Power Requirements:||100 – 250 VAC 50/60 Hz (automatically detected).|
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.