Emotiva XPA-7 Overview
The XPA-7 is available in various configurations, so you can choose the perfect one for your application. Modular construction means you can add more channels in the future – or higher quality DR (Differential Reference) modules for greater sonic accuracy and performance – without having to replace the amplifier itself. Simply return the amplifier to the US base, and have additional channels or DR modules installed by Emotiva.
Optimized Class H soft-switch power supply topology increases the XPA-7’s efficiency without compromising its Class A/B performance and audio quality. The soft-switch technology enables each amplifier channel to operate on a low voltage supply at low power levels and progressively switch to a higher supply voltage as the demand for power rises. This real-time switching improves overall efficiency, reduces power consumption and component wear, and increases reliability.
Emotiva XPA-7 Features
Enjoy powerful and dynamic music reproduction with the XPA-7 Gen3. It’s the ideal 7-channel amplifier for a high-end home cinema system or as the centerpiece of a 7.1-channel surround sound audio system.
A superbly capable, highly refined power amplifier that’s engineered and manufactured in the USA for a stunningly good-sounding sonic experience. With a classic audiophile Class A/B output stage, dual differential inputs, and our Optimized Class H power supply topology, the XPA-7 delivers an unsurpassed level of quality and performance.
Exceptionally low distortion (0.005% THD+N) and excellent linearity deliver the musical details that are the heart of all great music. Wide bandwidth and low distortion also make the XPA-7 a great choice for driving challenging speakers.
The XPA-7’s classic Class A/B output stage preserves the musical emotion and ‘flow’ that digital amps struggle to convey. This makes the XPA-7 a great match for high-resolution music sources, including Blu-ray discs and other digital formats.
World-compliant AC line voltage operation allows the XPA-7 to operate on any line voltage between 100 VAC and 250 VAC 50/60Hz, and it’s protected from faults by a rugged resettable rear panel push-button circuit breaker. The XPA-7 Gen3 also supports standard IEC power inlets and is compatible with all custom and standard audiophile power cables.
Fully integrated and optimized with the world’s best components, the XPA-7 Gen3 is a true high-end power amplifier that delivers pure, clean, audiophile-grade power to your speakers. The XPA-7 Gen3 produces 200 Watts RMS x 7 into 8 Ohms or 300 Watts RMS x 7 into 4 Ohms with all channels driven.
Emotiva XPA-7 Specifications
|Power output:||200 watts/channel RMS into 8 Ohms; all channels have driven | 300 watts/channel RMS into 8 Ohms; two channels have driven | 490 watts/channel RMS into 4 Ohms; two channels driven|
|Audiophile quality||Class A/B output stage.|
|Balanced and unbalanced inputs for compatibility with a wide variety of preamps and surround sound processors.|
Class A/B output stage with Optimized Class H power supply topology for improved efficiency.
|Regulated switch mode power supply combines massive power capability, high reliability, excellent performance, and reduced weight.|
|Fully modular construction for optimum flexibility.|
|Universal AC power automatically selects the proper line voltage for easy installation in a wide variety of locations.|
|Comprehensive yet transparent protection circuitry protects from most common fault conditions without degrading sound quality.|
17” x 19” x 8” (including feet)
53 pounds (unboxed)
|Power Requirements:||100 – 250 VAC 50/60 Hz (automatically detected).|
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.