B&W ASW608 Overview
We're not too sure about this squeaky-clean driver, but it does a good job of pumping out fast and punchy bass lines and is surprisingly responsive to all types of movie soundtracks. It's a nice, solid, and well-made piece of kit and will satisfy the needs of most buyers who are looking for a compact, relatively affordable subwoofer.
The B&W ASW608 is a fine addition to the B&W 600 series of speakers, and it's great value for money. Its size makes it a suitable candidate for spaces where other subs might be too large, but it's not as impressive as B&W's larger PS700 and 610XP models.
B&W ASW608 Features
The ASW608 is a premium-grade powered subwoofer that is ideal for a powerful bass performance in mid to small-sized rooms. Featuring an ultra-solid construction, a front-firing 8" long excursion Kevlar woofer, and a class-leading efficient 200W Class D amplifier, this unit delivers maximum bass precision.
Superbly built for years of heavy-duty use, the ASW608 is a powerful piece of equipment that you can count on to deliver big bass output in the long run. Its robust closed MDF wood cabinet construction is complemented by internal braces that ensure consistent bass output even after years of continuous and heavy-duty usage.
Intuitive controls for optimal bass management - with volume, low-pass frequency, and phase switch settings. You can also choose from three-stage bass extensions and EQ switches to get your room to sound exactly how you want it.
Extremely compact and lightweight - just 26 cm high and 33cm wide, this little wonder is a perfect fit for smaller rooms where you'll want to give your home theater system a boost without overpowering the room.
Powerful enough to handle any bass-heavy movies and music, it's a great addition to any home entertainment system. It provides an extra dimension to your surround sound experience and enhances the overall impact of cinematic scenes.
B&W has been creating award-winning audio equipment for over 60 years, and the ASW608 is one of their latest additions to their 600 series of powered subwoofers. It's a small but powerful sub that is designed to work with the 600 Series speakers or as part of a Mini Theatre.
This active subwoofer is made in China and has a natty-looking design with a bijou 26x26x33cm dimensions. The enclosure is sealed and the 200W amp is inside it.
Its 8-inch woofer is the smallest in the 600 Series, but it still has more than enough muscle to hit hard. It's capable of delivering bass down to frequencies below many floorstanding speakers, which opens up a whole new world of sound for you.
B&W ASW608 Specifications
|Dimensions||Hoogte: 260 mm (10.2 in) exclusief pootjes of punten
272 mm (10.7 in) inclusief pootjes
288 mm (11.3 in) inclusief punten
Breedte: 260 mm (10.2 in)
Diepte: 305 mm (11.99 in) exclusief rooster
330 mm (13 in) inclusief rooster en knoppen
|Net weight||8.85kg (19.5lb)|
|Technical features||Volumeniveau - lijn in
Volumeniveau - luidspreker in
Laag doorlaatfilter frequentie
Laag doorlaatfilter omleiding (alleen lijn in)
Instelling bas roll-off
Autosensor aan / stand-by
|Description||Actief gesloten subwoofersysteem|
|Drive units||200mm (8in) langeslag papier/aramid fiber conus|
|Amplifier power output||200W|
|Power consumption||40W / 0.5W standby|
|Signal / Noise||>90dB|
|Inputs||Stereo lijningang (RCA Phono)
Luidspreker ingang (Aansluitklem)
12v trigger (3.5mm jack)
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.