B&W CT SW12 Overview
The best place to buy the B&W CT SW12 for a great price is right here at Ooberpad, where our team of experts will ensure you get the very best product at the best possible price. We offer expert, prompt, and courteous customer service throughout India, so you can count on us to help you find the perfect product for your needs.
The B&W CT SW12 is the best way to add a punch to your home cinema experience without breaking the bank. Check out our selection of B&W CT SW12 subwoofers and other home theater speakers today.
B&W CT SW12 Features
B&W CT SW12 is a high-performance subwoofer that's designed to improve the quality of your home theatre system. Its 12-inch driver, advanced digital signal processing (DSP), high-performance amplifier, and Class-D technology are all engineered to deliver a smoother and more accurate bass output. The subwoofer also features a sleek, minimalist design that will blend in seamlessly with your existing home theater system.
One of the best things about the CT SW12 is its ability to produce a serious jolt of bass that will fill your room and snare you by the scruff of your neck. This is due in large part to the fact that it is driven by a 1,000-watt class D outboard amplifier, which is a big deal for a subwoofer in this price range.
The other big win for the CT SW12 is its impressively designed and built cabinetry, which makes it easy to install in joinery or behind acoustically transparent screens. The cabinet is constructed from a composite of paper pulp, aramid fibers, and resin to create the stiffest, most robust, and most efficient subwoofer unit ever made.
Like the rest of the CT700 series, the SW12 boasts a closed-box design that keeps dust out and noises out. It's armed with the best paper and Kevlar composite drivers in its class and comes backed by a sophisticated-sounding SA 1000 amplifier that is about the size of a small desktop printer.
B&W CT SW12 Specifications
|Technical features||Long throw Paper/Aramid Fibre cone bass driver Magnetically atached grille|
|Description||Closed box subwoofer|
|Drive units||1x Ø300mm (12 in) paper/Aramid Fibre bass unit|
|Frequency range||-6dB at 17Hz and 25/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A) (with SA1000 subwoofer amplifier)|
|Frequency response||±3dB 24Hz – 40/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A) (with SA1000 subwoofer amplifier)|
|Recommended amp power||1000W into 4 Ω on unclipped programme (SA1000 subwoofer amplifier)|
|Max. recommended cable impedance||0.1Ω|
|Dimensions||Height: 465mm (18.3 in) Width: 396mm (15.6 in) Depth: 260 (10.3 in) Depth with grille: 290mm (11.4 in)|
|Net weight||25kg (55lb)|
|Finish||Cabinet: Black painted Grille: Black cloth|
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.