B&W PX8 007 Overview
It also has a convenient standby timer that automatically turns the headphones off after a set amount of time passes, so you won’t run out of power. You can configure this in the app as well, so you can have your Px8s ready to go at all times, regardless of where you are.
The Px8 is one of our favorite wireless cans in the market, with stellar build quality, superb clarity, and outstanding support for 24-bit high-resolution audio. The bespoke 40mm Carbon Cone drive units are a big upgrade over the 30mm ones found in the Px7 S2 and the new design means that B&W’s flagship wireless headphones have never sounded so good!
Bowers & Wilkins has teamed up with 007 to release a special edition of their Px8 wireless noise-canceling headphones. This Midnight Blue 007 Edition features the same design as their standard Px8 model, but with a few extra special touches to celebrate the iconic film franchise’s 60th anniversary.
B&W PX8 007 Features
The ear cups on the Px8 007 Edition feature Midnight Blue Nappa leather inspired by the dinner jacket worn by James Bond in his debut appearance in Dr. No in 1962, complete with a laser-etched 007 logo and unique red power slider.
These earcups are designed to cover more surface area for a better clamping force and even more consistent acoustic sealing, while still providing excellent comfort. They also include pressure-relieving memory foam for extra softness and a softer headband with a more flexible shape, which helps to eliminate any pressure points on the sides of your head.
As with the Px7 S2, aptX Adaptive wireless technology, and powerful Digital Signal Processing ensure outstanding 24-bit high-resolution sound from suitable streaming services, while connecting to your laptop via USB gives you access to high-resolution wired audio as well. Six microphones work together to deliver the best results, with two measuring the output of each drive unit, two listening to ambient noise, and two delivering outstanding voice performance with enhanced noise suppression from B&W’s Alango technology.
This bespoke sound is powered by a new bespoke drive unit technology, with precisely angled Carbon Cone drive units that reduce distortion and deliver massively improved clarity. Coupled with a fully optimized drive unit motor system', with a revised magnet, voice coil, and surround, this means that the Px8 delivers unparalleled resolution, accuracy, and realism.
On the right ear cup, you’ll find a toggle switch that powers the headphones on and off, plus a handy indicator LED that illuminates or flashes to let you know when Bluetooth is connected, battery level, and active noise-canceling is turned on. In between is a ribbed button that controls volume and a play/pause button that lets you skip tracks and change track order.
B&W PX8 007 Specifications
|Net weight||320g (without carry case)|
|Dimensions (Carry Case)||189mm (w) x 63mm (d) x 233mm (h)|
|Wearing style||Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones|
|Technical features||Hybrid Noise Cancellation
Bluetooth® audio - Bluetooth 5.2 with aptX™ Adaptive
USB-C charging & audio interface
|Bluetooth codecs||aptX™ Adaptive
BLE GATT (Generic Attribute Profile)
|Drive units||2 x 40mm dynamic full range carbon driver|
|Microphones||4x mics for ANC
2x mics for telephony
|Distortion (THD)||<0.1% (1 kHz/10mW)|
|Battery type||Rechargeable Lithium Ion|
|Battery life & charging||30 hours playback
15 minute charge for 7 hours playback
|In box accessories||1.2m USB-C to 3.5mm stereo jack audio cable
1.2m USB-C to USB-C cable
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.