Optoma P1 PRO Overview
The Optoma P1 PRO-4K projector offers a true 4K resolution and a high dynamic contrast ratio. It also has a high color gamut and is capable of delivering stunning images, even in bright rooms. However, it doesn't have great gaming capabilities, as its input lag is too high for casual gaming. However, it does have some impressive features, and it is ideal for a single-screen set-up, thanks to its short throw ratio.
The Optoma P1 PRO-4K projector has a number of user settings, including one for gamers and another for home-theater duty. There are also four HDR modes, which you can customize to suit your preferences and viewing environment. The best one for you will depend on your tastes and the type of content you watch.
Optoma P1 PRO Feature
The Optoma P1 PRO-4K projector is equipped with a Smart 4K-ultra-short-throw laser. It has a brightness of 3,000 lumens and a resolution of 8.3 million pixels. It can project an image up to 120 inches from only a few inches away. It also comes with the latest Optoma Smart+ features, including compatibility with smart homes and access to streaming services such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
One of its unique selling points is its ultra-short-throw design, which fills a niche in the display genre. They sit several inches off the wall, which allows you to view a large image without putting too much strain on your budget. The Optoma Cinemax P1 Ultra Short Throws 4K Projector features a 0.47-inch DLP chip, laser phosphor light engine, four speakers, and a slim chassis. It's the perfect solution for people who are interested in having a large-screen TV but don't want to deal with a bulky panel.
Optoma P1 PRO Specification
DLP 4K UHD chip
4K UHD (3840 × 2160)
HDMI 2.0 x 2, HDMI 1.4 x 1, USB-A 2.0×3 (MMx1, MM+Powerx1, servicex1), RJ45x1, S/PDIFx1, Audio Outx1
|Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm)||
576 x 383 x 115 mm (w/o feet), 576 x 383 x 130 mm (w/ feet)
|Projection Screen Size||
85" – 120"
F# 2.04, f 546mm
480i/p, 576i/p, 720p(50/60Hz), 1080i(50/60Hz), 1080p(50/60Hz), 2160p(50/60Hz)
|Horizontal Scan Rate||
|Vertical Scan Rate||
1073.4 million colors (10 bit)
26dB (Eco mode)
100240V, 5060Hz, auto-switching
<0.5W (standby), 395W (max)
Shipping Related Questions
It depends on where you are and what you are ordering. All types of speakers will take minimum 4-5 business days as per the delivery location. Products that are not magnetic can be delivered faster if customer agrees to bear air-freight cost.
At AV Kart, we work with reliable logistic partners to handle the deliveries of your expensive Hi-Fi products. 99% of all our deliveries happen smoothly across PAN India. However, at the times of unfortunate events when the delivered item has incurred any sort of damage, AV Kart gaurantees immediate replacement for the same without any questions asked.
Please note that if the transit damage is limited to the packaging e.g. tampered boxes or broken thermocols then the product is not eligible for replacement until and unless there's any technical issue with it internally.
Product Related Questions
At AV Kart, we have a very limited inventory of Hi-Fi brands and that's becayse we have authorised dealerships for all the brands and products you see on our website. Every product is sourced from their respective official Indian distributors. Hence, whatever products you are going to order from us will be certainly 100% original. We always urge our customers to request proof of dealership from any online sellers before buying anything online to ensure that you get the due warranties and service support.
Return and replacement both the options are not available in standard scenarios. However, If only the product you have received is faulty and the replacement is taking more than 3-4 weeks, we will accept the return and refund 100% amount. If the waiting period for replacement is within 4 weeks then we will try to supply our customers a standby product until the original one gets replaced.
Why Choose AV Kart?
There are many online stores nowadays who are selling Hi-Fi equipment. Some of them even displays lucrative disounts but here's how AV Kart is different from them -
- Authorization - We are authorised dealers of each and every brand listed on our store. You will get proper service support and warranty on all the purchased products. You can always ask us for proof of dealerships for all of the listed brands.
- Expertise - We are among the only few online stores having years of experience with Hi-Fi equipment. You can ask us anything about your Hi-Fi home theater setup and you will get the right answer then and there. We have years of hands on experience working with top high-fidelity AV brands.
- On-Site Installation - We offer on-site installation in all the metro cities within 48 hours with the help of our channel partners which are spread across the country. From a single projector to complete home cinema setup, our team can service you at your doorstep.
- After Sales Support - The only issue with Hi-Fi equipment is that you will not find local service centers in every city. Most of the brands have their service centers only in the metro cities and hence it becomes difficult for the customers who are living far away places to claim warranty. At AV Kart, we solve this problem by arranging pikcup and drop facility from the nearest service center with the help of our logistic partners.
- Telephonic Support - In the instances when you buy any product and install it yourself but facing troubles with using it? You can book a call/video call with us to understand the operations of your new equipment.